Aerialforce

Working at Aerialforce: 8 Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Good

Great place to work. Friendly office environment. Keeps you om your toes which makes the day go very quickly.

Nothing but good things

Long serving engineer, no issues and kept busy which is what I like. Never sat waiting around for work and good people in the company to talk with every day

Pros

Company van, weekly pay, work

Insights into Aerialforce

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Much better than others

Good company to work for and definitely better than others. Paid on time, regular work and no “politics”. My jobs are managed for me so I just get up and go to work without any stress.

Good company to work for

Paid on time, good rate of pay, good office team who schedule my jobs. Always have good levels of work, easy to follow procedures and always someone to talk to if there’s an issue with a job.

Pretty good

Been here for a few months, having worked for another national aerial company. Treated much better here, and most importantly paid on time without fail.

Pros

Pay, work, teamwork

Cons

None so far

Great company to work for

Been with the company for about a year now and nothing but good things to say. Regular work and friendly office team who really care about you and the customers. Positive atmosphere which is better than previous national companies I have worked for. Would definitely recommend.

bad company to work for

good job if it was not for the management who has family members there so they come first job is easy but people make it hard one day there will be a new set of rules. lots of managers one who tells you one thing then the next another lots of people work there but dont really do much have to wait for payslips and god forbid you ask for holiday. Family ran company the office manager has no idea whats going on one day happy mood next you ask a question she goes for your head never felt job was safe only go to if need to best bit is the weekly pay.

Most of the time ok

Phone up night before to see where you were going. It could be anywhere south and southeast, Them and us, On your own, Weather, Meeting all types of people and being outside.

Pros

good job pays well

Cons

travaling a lot 6 day weeks no set hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerialforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aerialforce with

• Aerialforce
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?