Aetna, a CVS Health Company

Aetna, a CVS Health Company Employee Reviews in Farnborough

learnt a lot of insurance related skills. it is quite fast paced and intense work place but colleagues are very helpful and supportive. the job is also rather demanding due to the nature of it.
I mange and negotiate legal contracts with private hospitals from set up to execution and ongoing management. I work in a much smaller team then i was used to in operations and am looking for a new opportunity to further my career and skill set
Aetna was a great place for me to hone the skills I had acquired studying Finance as a college graduate. As a new credit controller, I was given many tasks and entrusted with operations which required high levels of responsibility. There is a dynamic workplace culture which successfully balances productivity with a relaxed working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was connecting with clients around the world and working as part of a team
Pros
Health insurance benefits
As a first-time finance administrator, I found this position to be amazing. The staff are friendly and helpful. There are many skills to be learnt, including communication, Microsoft Excel and GDPR training.
Pros
Friendly Environment
The amount of work that you have to do does not reflect the amount of pay that you receive. The management is not so great either and employees definitely don't feel appreciated.
Pros
Free fruits
Cons
Underpaid
A great team to work with. Accessing claims, liaising with the medical team and processing claims. I learnt quite a lot on the job with regards to insurance claims, claim management and dealing with medical and evacuation teams outside the UK.
Pros
Great management and company to work for
Cons
Aetna is a great place to work and has lots of opportunities to grow and be challenged. The management are supportive and there is a great culture and work ethic.
I have enjoyed my time working at Aetna and it has given me the essential tools to be able to progress from what I have learnt. Working in client client services has been rewarding and has given me the chance to meet some great people.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Lack of communication
it is very flexible with working hours as long as you fulfil the required hours each day. it is a laid back environment and everyone is very friendly and outgoing. plenty of activities outside of work which helps the company bond and enjoy being at work