Aetna, a CVS Health Company

Aetna, a CVS Health Company Employee Reviews for Claims Processor

learnt a lot of insurance related skills. it is quite fast paced and intense work place but colleagues are very helpful and supportive. the job is also rather demanding due to the nature of it.
When I first started working for Aetna in the now closed operations hub in Co. Kerry, Ireland, I was so impressed by the structure in place and a real sense of organization and efficiency. Starting out as a health insurance processor for the US domestic market, I quickly moved into a team lead role and then switched to international health insurance. As a claims manager, I was able to develop and implement a number of operational changes from training programs, quality and audit tools to drive continuous improvements within my own team, the benefits of which were felt across the business. Following the closure of the office due to outsourcing in 2011, I moved into a work at home vendor management role which again was an amazing challenge, involved a lot of travel and my goal to maintain the improvements achieved previously did not falter. However following a number of management and organizational changes, despite my best efforts, standards started to slip. It was towards the end of 2012, that I started to visit the London office, my presence helped the business understand the real challenges faced operationally. In March 2013, I opted to move to the UK.
Pros
Close to my family in Ireland; structured, organized management style.
Cons
Working from home did not suit me; Too removed from the Europe management team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aetna, a CVS Health Company?