Aetna, a CVS Health Company

Aetna, a CVS Health Company Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Found 1 review matching the search
Being a long standing employee is something I pride myself on as I have seen so much change and indeed undergone a lot of change with the company. I find myself learning every day As I absorb information easily and I have acquired a lot of knowledge which I am always eager to part with to help customers, my colleagues and the company. At the same time, it is the hardest part of the role as so many departments and people need my expertise I am not able to spend sufficient time building and implementing continuous improvement plans across the business. I can move being business areas really quickly from claim processing to policy administration, medical management and my ability to flex my skills has been proven time and time again. Though I really love what I do, unfortunately I do not see any tangible opportunities arising which would allow me to 1) pass my knowledge on to others and 2) advance my career.
Pros
Opportunities to travel; respected by my peers; every day brings something new
Cons
Long hours; Undervalued; underpaid
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aetna, a CVS Health Company?