Aetna, a CVS Health Company

Aetna, a CVS Health Company Culture reviews

Aetna was a great company to work for. It provided a great insight into an enjoyable working environment. It was a temporary based job involving admin support.
Aetna was a great place for me to hone the skills I had acquired studying Finance as a college graduate. As a new credit controller, I was given many tasks and entrusted with operations which required high levels of responsibility. There is a dynamic workplace culture which successfully balances productivity with a relaxed working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was connecting with clients around the world and working as part of a team
Pros
Health insurance benefits
As a first-time finance administrator, I found this position to be amazing. The staff are friendly and helpful. There are many skills to be learnt, including communication, Microsoft Excel and GDPR training.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Aetna is a great place to work and has lots of opportunities to grow and be challenged. The management are supportive and there is a great culture and work ethic.
I have enjoyed my time working at Aetna and it has given me the essential tools to be able to progress from what I have learnt. Working in client client services has been rewarding and has given me the chance to meet some great people.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Lack of communication
Aetna is a driven fast paced company. I love working with these people they encourage open mindedness and people who are all rounders.
Pros
good culture
Cons
demanding