Aetna, a CVS Health Company

Aetna, a CVS Health Company Job security & advancement reviews

I enjoyed my time Aetna and found the work challenging but rewarding. Team work was key and I made some lifelong friends whilst working here. I found progression here quite difficult and this was the only reason I left the company
I mange and negotiate legal contracts with private hospitals from set up to execution and ongoing management. I work in a much smaller team then i was used to in operations and am looking for a new opportunity to further my career and skill set
Aetna was a great company to work for. It provided a great insight into an enjoyable working environment. It was a temporary based job involving admin support.
Aetna is a great place to work and has lots of opportunities to grow and be challenged. The management are supportive and there is a great culture and work ethic.
Being a long standing employee is something I pride myself on as I have seen so much change and indeed undergone a lot of change with the company. I find myself learning every day As I absorb information easily and I have acquired a lot of knowledge which I am always eager to part with to help customers, my colleagues and the company. At the same time, it is the hardest part of the role as so many departments and people need my expertise I am not able to spend sufficient time building and implementing continuous improvement plans across the business. I can move being business areas really quickly from claim processing to policy administration, medical management and my ability to flex my skills has been proven time and time again. Though I really love what I do, unfortunately I do not see any tangible opportunities arising which would allow me to 1) pass my knowledge on to others and 2) advance my career.
Pros
Opportunities to travel; respected by my peers; every day brings something new
Cons
Long hours; Undervalued; underpaid