AFC Fylde

AFC Fylde Employee Reviews

Well, what can I say?

I took part time job zero hours to improve cash flow. Match cancelled - not informed and turned up to work and sent home. Instructed to wear shirt that was dirty and clearly worn previously without being Washed. Not paid had to chase for a week. Agency staff paid more!! Don’t do it!!

Mill farm

Extremely poor training Work life balance non existent The owners daughter uses the place as a doss house just hanging around not really doing anything. Working hours are ridiculous The owners PA walks around like she owns the place yet has never had any experience in running a professional operation The money their offer is respectable however it just isn’t worth it , take my advice stay well clear , I would rather be homeless than work in that place again

Avoid this company

The office of no more than 10 staff has a terrible atmosphere due to the high turnover. In the space of 6 months, 15 members of staff came and left, from Chief Executives, General Managers, Head of Media, Commercial Manager, Bar Managers - every department. Senior Management can’t make decisions without the approval of the chairman who micro-manages every aspect of the business. These decisions can be as simple as the menu for the next hopsitality offering, or even a holiday request. The chairman is often away for weeks at a time so decisions get left and left until forgotten about. There is no staff room and staff are unable to eat lunch in the office. They are also unable to use the restaurants, cafe or bar during working hours so are forced to either go out for lunch or eat in there cars. Something as simple as tea and coffee has even been stripped away. Please also note if you park in the incorrect parking spot that you are charged a £25.00 fine. I left a great company to work for AFC Fylde and regret that decision every day. If you’re reading this and thinking ‘it can’t be that bad’ - I thought the same. Read up on Tangerine Holdings on Glassdoor for more reviews.

Pros

30% off the restaurant and bar, although, you will work that many hours the it’s the last place you want to be

Cons

High turnover, long hours, no staff room, unpaid hours, no staff fridge, no management

Absolute joke

They don’t pay you right, they will get rid of you when it suits. Mainly zero hour contracts so they can do as they please! Quite possibly the worst company I have ever worked for

6 Days a week every week

If you live to work then this is the job for you. The team are great but very much an organisation run from the top down, there is no autonomy.

Cons

Long Hours

Well experienced football coach planning out and taking part in football sessions in summer camps and schools all across the fylde coast. Ability to coach football to children aged 3-16, keep them enthusiastic and hope they have fun throughout the sessions. My goal is to improve the skills of young children using various techniques and activities whilst maintaining the fun aspect of a summer camp.

Pros

I enjoy my job when given the hours to coach

Cons

Shortage of hours and very unorganised managment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFC Fylde. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3