Agape Homecare
View all Agape Homecare reviews

Agape Homecare

Agape Homecare Employee Review

Fun place to work

So glad i went for this job at Agapé Homecare. It is nice to actually find a care company that puts the needs of the services users first. The management are very supportive and will always do there best to help you. Hardest part of the job would be when we lose a service user but there is support in place to help you. They often to do charity fundraising events and they are always a good laugh, they also try to do evenings out at least once a month where they can.

Same roleSame location

Awful place to work.

By far the worst job I have ever had. They strip you of all confidence and self belief you have. They work you till your the walking dead and still never get a thank you. They send out abusive texts digging at members of staff. When the management have to go out and work they make you feel awful for it. The training supplied is awful. They employ anybody and everybody. They say they pay well but when you work out the fact you have no travel time it's actually not that good. They mess up the pay every month. They are very clicky in the office and there is no room for progression. You feel awkward and on edge going into the office and most the time your completely ignored. By far the worst company and management team I've ever worked for

Pros

Clients

Cons

Management. Pay.

Official response from Agape Homecare

13 August 2021
Unfortunately its very rare thay we have to sack a staff but I am afraid that we had to let you go. However we hope the experience will help you to grow as a person, and hopefully in the future learn from mistakes the mistakes you made. Abusing people on line only makes me convinced you are not the type of person in a care role and reinforces that the decision was a correct one.
Same roleSame location

Awful place to work

The management are a joke, ignore you when you walk into the office and treat you dreadfully, they make up gossip about everyone, the boss sends messages ranting about employees to all staff, its very unprofessional. The pay is awful as you only get paid for the times you are in calls and thats upto the office when you get calls so some days you can work 10 hours and gets paid 5, not even minimum wage. Don't waste your time working for this company, I lasted only a few months and I'd had enough. They tell you what you want to hear at your interview but most People quit very quickly as soon as they realise what the company is like.

Pros

Clients

Cons

Pay, management

Official response from Agape Homecare

13 August 2021
Hi there. I wish we had time to make up rumours about people. It would be a luxury that we dont have 🙂. I also belive the boss also thanks everyone with double time and love to shop vouchers out of her own pocket. We note that is not mentioned. Thank you for your 3 weeks service. You certainly made an impact and we are sorry we had to let you go. However care standards and reliability are the main assets for this job. We wish you all the best with your future endeavours.
Same location

Challenging but enjoyable!

I loved my time with agape homecare, only due to my own circumstances I don’t work for them anymore. I would have happily continued. The company is run by lovely staff, who, if you work for them, they will work for you. A lot of the reviews Already are really negative. My review is unbiased, and truthful. Yes it’s challenging work, hard at times, it’s also rewarding, Yes you will have a lot of travelling, yes you will have changes to your rota, and yes, amendments can be made short notice. On that note, if you have ANY issues, the team sort them straight away. They are the loveliest people, who genuinely look out for their own staff. I had nothing but positivity from the whole team, and I was supported, listened too, and I absolutely loved the job. The pay is good, as is the fuel allowance. Communication with management is on point, they are literally always around to help, if they can they will. I genuinely felt supported and included within team. I’d recommend anybody looking for a challenging and rewarding position to apply here.

Pros

Good pay, good fuel allowance, great team!

Cons

Can be challenging, lots of time spent driving potentially.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agape Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement