Agape Homecare
View all Agape Homecare reviews

Agape Homecare

Agape Homecare Employee Review

Working with the older generations

Working in this field has it challenge, but also blessing , you can learn so much just by listening. My client I have today, bring me so much joy? Hey I to be a blessing to them , and turn out sometime they are a blessing to me?

Pros

Learning & blessing that I have a change to be in there life.

Cons

We do are better, but the pay?

4.0Job security/advancement

21 August 2019
Hello, I think you have the Wrong Company. This Agape Homecare is in England and you are in the USA. Many Thanks Siobhan Owen RM

Very clicky office and poor support.

If you want to have no travel time between clients, more shifts than you agreed automatically put on your rota last minute and poor training, negative management that is run by a team of friends who jointly pass blame to staff. This is the company for you.

Cons

Poor management, thankless job

Awful place to work.

By far the worst job I have ever had. They strip you of all confidence and self belief you have. They work you till your the walking dead and still never get a thank you. They send out abusive texts digging at members of staff. When the management have to go out and work they make you feel awful for it. The training supplied is awful. They employ anybody and everybody. They say they pay well but when you work out the fact you have no travel time it's actually not that good. They mess up the pay every month. They are very clicky in the office and there is no room for progression. You feel awkward and on edge going into the office and most the time your completely ignored. By far the worst company and management team I've ever worked for

Pros

Clients

Cons

Management. Pay.

13 August 2021
Unfortunately its very rare thay we have to sack a staff but I am afraid that we had to let you go. However we hope the experience will help you to grow as a person, and hopefully in the future learn from mistakes the mistakes you made. Abusing people on line only makes me convinced you are not the type of person in a care role and reinforces that the decision was a correct one.

Awful place to work

The management are a joke, ignore you when you walk into the office and treat you dreadfully, they make up gossip about everyone, the boss sends messages ranting about employees to all staff, its very unprofessional. The pay is awful as you only get paid for the times you are in calls and thats upto the office when you get calls so some days you can work 10 hours and gets paid 5, not even minimum wage. Don't waste your time working for this company, I lasted only a few months and I'd had enough. They tell you what you want to hear at your interview but most People quit very quickly as soon as they realise what the company is like.

Pros

Clients

Cons

Pay, management

13 August 2021
Hi there. I wish we had time to make up rumours about people. It would be a luxury that we dont have 🙂. I also belive the boss also thanks everyone with double time and love to shop vouchers out of her own pocket. We note that is not mentioned. Thank you for your 3 weeks service. You certainly made an impact and we are sorry we had to let you go. However care standards and reliability are the main assets for this job. We wish you all the best with your future endeavours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agape Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Agape Homecare Reviews by Location

• Agape Homecare
  • Working with the older generations