Agape Homecare Employee Reviews for Senior Care AssistantReview this company
Senior Care Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have been working for Agape homecare for 1 year now, i dont regret leaving my previous company one little bit. Agape have given me the opportunity to progress in care. My co workers are an amazing team to work with and they will do anything they can to help. Overall a great company to work for friendly and supportive.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Agape Homecare reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agape Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Agape Homecare
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Agape Homecare?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Agape Homecare management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Agape Homecare?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Agape Homecare?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Agape Homecare a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Agape Homecare? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Agape Homecare, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Agape Homecare?Answered by Agape Homecare
- How do you feel about the future of Agape Homecare?One person answered
- What benefits does Agape Homecare offer?One person answered