Agape Homecare

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Challenging but enjoyable!

I loved my time with agape homecare, only due to my own circumstances I don’t work for them anymore. I would have happily continued. The company is run by lovely staff, who, if you work for them, they will work for you. A lot of the reviews Already are really negative. My review is unbiased, and truthful. Yes it’s challenging work, hard at times, it’s also rewarding, Yes you will have a lot of travelling, yes you will have changes to your rota, and yes, amendments can be made short notice. On that note, if you have ANY issues, the team sort them straight away. They are the loveliest people, who genuinely look out for their own staff. I had nothing but positivity from the whole team, and I was supported, listened too, and I absolutely loved the job. The pay is good, as is the fuel allowance. Communication with management is on point, they are literally always around to help, if they can they will. I genuinely felt supported and included within team. I’d recommend anybody looking for a challenging and rewarding position to apply here.

Pros

Good pay, good fuel allowance, great team!

Cons

Can be challenging, lots of time spent driving potentially.

Very clicky office and poor support.

If you want to have no travel time between clients, more shifts than you agreed automatically put on your rota last minute and poor training, negative management that is run by a team of friends who jointly pass blame to staff. This is the company for you.

Cons

Poor management, thankless job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agape Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Agape Homecare