Agape Homecare

Agape Homecare Culture reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Productive and enjoyable place to work

I have been working for Agape homecare for 1 year now, i dont regret leaving my previous company one little bit. Agape have given me the opportunity to progress in care. My co workers are an amazing team to work with and they will do anything they can to help. Overall a great company to work for friendly and supportive.

Caring for both service users and their staff memebers.

Wow.... I am so glad I took the opportunity to go for my first meeting at Agape Homecare. I have been put on in-depth training, and everyone is so lovely and helpful within the company. Service users are definitely at the forefront of this company's mind along with staff and their happiness and well being. Pay increases regularly and the benefits of discount on the company holiday home in Cornwall is amazing. Team Atmosphere is amazing. everyone is supportive and has great communication Any training i want to go on i can and i have also been supported to start my Level 5 in health and social care management. Thank you so Much for the opportunities you have given me. I can not recommend this company enough.

Pros

amazing pay, holiday home, other staff members, clients

Jobs at Agape Homecare