AGS Support Services logo
AGS Support Services

AGS Support Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Feedback

Was a really good job but management was rude dont recommend doing this job only if your desperate . No contract However you can work when you want to .

Productive and fun work place

AGS is a good and organised company. They always jobs available once there is . I think they have close bond withABM which makes close to transport London.

Pros

You have to eat on your own

Cons

Their hours depends on what the client have

Unprofessional, cowboys, charlatans, frauds

These people are lazy and bad at what they do. They do not even work in there own best interests. If winning a new contract means the admin staff had to work harder they wouldn't even bother.

Pros

Cons

Unreliable, unprofessional, rude, lazy, inefficient

not a good place to work

poor communication, dont give clear information about the job, not very supportive, dont listen or seem to understand what you have to say, not very helpful.

Pros

no pros

Cons

not a good company to work for

The best

They are very good,seriously I was very happy to work here,for me was the best place . I make good friends Recommend . Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Rubbish Company avoid like plague at all costs

I have no clue what kind of prize this company might have won, but it's a pretty sure they winner at incorrect and late payment, having unprofessional staff coupled with miscommunication. If you asked about bonuses one of them would be the less than London Living hourly wage in many fields. (ie: Currently its 10,50/hour). All is all like many other agencies they show absolutely zero interest toward their temps' situation and negligently leave much work-related information off. Deleting shifts without reason and forgetting adequately informing their staff about it is very common, but try to replenish the hours is dead as a dodo. So you must be fully aware of having in the eyes of staff a throwable plastic cup and they hold you accordingly. Ironically, they keep advertising certain jobs along the way the employees have been told there are no available shifts.

Pros

Zero

Cons

Miscommunicating staff, lateness with payment

Stress full work, however is fun

At times it can get stressful having to have to walk round all day keeping on our toes making sure that the place is clean and at a high standard however, the atmosphere and the people make it more enjoyable, both staff and the customers.

Rubbish job

Please don’t go in Marylebone station for work is just wasting time with crazy cat lady manager toilet attendant trough cat everywhere and after blame you

professional team. nice place to work..

a very professional team.. I did like a lot working with AGS admin team. strong pro people and very polite approach. nice place to work .. this guys are striving to understand and they are really listening when you speak... ! ))

Great Agency

A trustworthy agency. Great opportunities, providing me work on other contracts when work on other jobs go quiet. All recruiters help and find the right job that fits with my personal life. Good work balance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AGS Support Services?

Rubbish

Worst company ever don't apply for a job with this company. Pay is rubbish, management are useless. That's why they are advertising so many vacancies.

nice place io work

is a privilege to me to work will transport train and is a challenge to me because i go through a lot of processing before i got the job, and is opportunity to get Sentinel card

Cleaning platforms

Good team, not good with the payment, most of the time the payments are late Quick start to work Always try to send you on the near station. Perfect help on the phone.

Bad Communication

The agency mainly concern about they clients not a staff.If they recieve negative feedback about the staff from the client is likely to stop gives you a jobs.The main thing at the moment is working with umbrella companies witch mainly taken your money.They don't care about the people working throug their limited companies.For more than 4 years working with this agency they don't even bother to ofer me employment or some other carrier opurrtunities.The job is mainly at night time and sometimes is 6 out ot the 7 nights.Nothing like paid holiday so if you are not close to the managment of their contractors you can be left without job if you decide to take some holiday no metter how long you've be working without holiday.People are not important for them most especialy if you decide to ask about your right to work.No contracts,you just have to follow the rules of their contractors.

Pros

Not bad money as they pay London minimum hourly rate

Cons

No communication and rude massages

productive and helpful

I always enjoyed working with my team, some days were very cold as the station was opened 24 hours a day... also liked being able to guide people around the station.

Reliable

People that I can depend on.I have had hard times when I didn't have no work.Ags People gave me work.Always when they give me job i feel confident about it ,

Ok

Friendly staff and team . Very nice place to start your career and to take good experience . Nice job but is time to change my position :)

Productive and nice work place

Position – Cleaning operative (train carriages): • Efficiently carried out turn-around cleaning – cleaned train carriages and toilets on the train. • Ensured that each carriage was properly cleaned before it departed the station. • Deep cleaned the trains which included: o litter picking o vacuuming floors o cleaning toilets o cleaning tables • Removed graffiti from surfaces, using removal products. • Cleaned any human waste effectively. • Emptied bins and replaced with clean bin liners. • Disinfected toilets and toilet floors. • Worked cooperatively in a team of eight. I was praised for being incredibly diligent and commended for never avoiding unpleasant cleaning tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGS Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9