AGS Support Services logo
AGS Support Services

AGS Support Services Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Productive and fun work place

AGS is a good and organised company. They always jobs available once there is . I think they have close bond withABM which makes close to transport London.

Pros

You have to eat on your own

Cons

Their hours depends on what the client have

Good company for Bank Shifts

This is a good company for bank shifts . Area managers are good , some shift leaders /floor managers skills and qualifications are questionable. 10-12 hour shifts Salaries are paid fortnightly which is good. Online rota/ clocking in and out app which is convenient.

Pros

Casual work and fortnightly pay.

Cons

Long shifts

Waste of time

Went there for interview was 30 min early but waited anther 30 min before seeing me they said they not req a supervisor the pay rate was ÂŁ11,50 which is no good for me Wasted time money going there

Pros

Nil

Cons

Waiting around

Is ok company ags

Not pay good Money i need job for pay good and is company ags give job for 3 day Per week not evry day and me need i nother single and new Money for me baby

Cons

Productive and nice work place

Position – Cleaning operative (train carriages): • Efficiently carried out turn-around cleaning – cleaned train carriages and toilets on the train. • Ensured that each carriage was properly cleaned before it departed the station. • Deep cleaned the trains which included: o litter picking o vacuuming floors o cleaning toilets o cleaning tables • Removed graffiti from surfaces, using removal products. • Cleaned any human waste effectively. • Emptied bins and replaced with clean bin liners. • Disinfected toilets and toilet floors. • Worked cooperatively in a team of eight. I was praised for being incredibly diligent and commended for never avoiding unpleasant cleaning tasks.

Jobs at AGS Support Services