Ailsa Response logo
Ailsa Response

Ailsa Response Employee Reviews in Glasgow

Excellent

I love working with Ailsa response. The office staff are lovely and very helpful which makes it easier to get up for work everyday, I would recommend this company to anyone who would like to be a care assistant.

No comment

I enjoy work with Alisa response, I work for them help out council and social work, I thought I had great bond with alot of these companies but one false allegation against you leave you totally shocked heart broken, ruin you faith in care community, much so that after 20 years of hard working going college to get proper training and pass, the hurt and betrayal of this company made me leave care ang going self employed, which I think I will be lose because my heart was 100% committed to service yours and respect I had for my elders and care I gave them was always 100%. I was TRUSTWORTH, LOYAL. RELIABE. ALWAYS SPOKE TRUTH AND ENJOY MY ROLE WITHIN COMMUNITY , I WAS THE 20% OUT OF 100 WHO WAS IN THEIR JO B NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY BUT WITH THEIR HEART, THEYRE LOSE

Pros

Get pleary of experience in various different role

Cons

Not support allegation against their staff

Pros and Cons

Staff at Ailsa Response are not always the most approachable and management could be better. With that said they still provided a lot of decent work placements.

Relaxed environment, family /work balance

Due to agency you give over your availability for the upcoming week shifts will be allocated to you around your availability (salary will depend on job giving such as home care , hospitals, nightshift ) The moving and handling training is great Most areas covered however depends on area availability to where you will work however you can request areas

Pros

Works on your availability, options, shifts available

Cons

If you dont request area you may have to travel

Fun and great to work for

Looking after all aspect of clients who need care . Helping others in day to day living . Management really good to approach . Co- workers really nice to work with . Hardest part end of life care . Making ppl happy and comfortable .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ailsa Response. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement