Airbus Group

Intern7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,843 reviews
aircraftprogressionengineeringfantasticvariedcolleagueinterestingsite

Technically challenging and innovative place of work.

As an intern it was a great place to understand how research is conducted in industry. The work was often challenging but a good environment to be in to develop yourself.

Intern

Disappointingly, I presently find it difficult to recommend undertaking an internship at the Airbus site in Broughton. The flexi-time does help achieve a good work-life balance however there appears to be a negative culture towards young and temporary employees.

Pros

Large, stable company that does interesting work.

Cons

Interns are treated like free labour and anxiety sponges.

Insights into Airbus Group

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Relaxed and friendly

Relaxed and friendly workplace. Very modern office and was very happy there for the short time that I worked there. The people were very welcoming and the job was calm.

Eye opening place to work

Real insight into a large multinational organisation, with employees all across the world. Often able to shadow in multiple departments whilst on placement to get a real understanding of how the company works.

Interesting work, when it was available to me...

The internship on the face of it was highly interesting, and it did reach a successful end report. However, on a day to day basis there was a lack of direction and there were many days when I simply had no work to do, regardless of how much I asked for a task.

Pros

Flexi-Time: 12:30 finish on Fridays.

A great place to learn

I was a Commercial Intern at Airbus Defence & Space and thoroughly enjoyed my year long placement. I was treated as equals by senior members of team and given real responsibilities and tasks which only aided my personal development. In return this enabled me to really utilise my skill set and bring together my academia into the real world.

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work is : The morning when you arrive to work you can benefit of the good humor of everyone. Just a few persons are a little nervous when you tell them about computer. However it is not so complicated to speak with them. At the end of a work day everyone is happy and sometimes you have cool small talks with your colleague. I have so many of great time and fun time in this society. The atmosphere is hard working and friendly.

Pros

Cheap lunges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airbus Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Airbus Group with

• Airbus Group
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?