ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD

ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

Productive and hardworking place

Detailed client interaction in the form of face to face meetings, telephone or email communication. This ensures the ideal candidate is resourced and selected for the interview process. Maintain complete professionalism throughout, particularly at challenging times, therefore encouraging repeat business and loyal clients. Familiar with all aspects of social media and a variety of platforms needed to successfully headhunt potential candidates as well as clients. Currently working within a 360 recruitment environment, resulting in the ability to adapt communication techniques and strategies depending on clients niche.

Buzzing and productive place to be

This lively office is buzzing with the sound of clients and candidates being serviced in a professional and effective way. This forward thinking business is constantly growing and changing so no two days are the same. The team are exceptionally varied in their experience and background but all pull together for a common goal and support each other.

Pros

Training, earning opportunity, fun factor

Great Company

Alecto Recruitment is the best company I have worked for. I have earnt endless amounts of commission and had fantastic training and progression Because of Alecto I feel I have become very good at the job I do and this has gave me good knowledge and wealth to help me progress within the company We have a great family built atmosphere due to the company growing together I see myself working here for the rest of my career and being more and more successful I would advise other consultants that this is the best company to work for and I have not been as happy

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work is always changing as we are always so busy! I have learned everything I know from working here. The managers are the best around and there is a very family-like feel to the company.

Pros

5* office, free parking, games room

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement