Alexander Hotels Ltd

Alexander Hotels Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Beautiful place

Very beautiful place, but couldn't say the same about management. After the lock down everything went down hill. Management don't seem to care much about their staff.

Pros

Nice members of staff, and a beautiful place

Cons

Bad management

Awful

Avoid! Treat staff like dirt. Salary and workload has zero correlation. All they care about money. High staff turnover. General manager needs to retire immediately.

Pros

Convenient if you drive.

Cons

Too many to note down.

Insights into Alexander Hotels Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

The definition of stressful

The management is awful, don’t care about the employees, mine, inappropriate at times, making me uncomfortable. Gave me shifts they knew I couldn’t make, after asking when I was available to work. There is a lot to do, and it is fun at times, the kitchen always provides employees with free delicious food. Some of the customers are lovely, some stuck up. I enjoyed working here, and I was sad to leave, would love to work here again but management needs sorting out!!!!

good

a very good service is provided by the staff. Everyone works hard in order to make sure the hotel runs to its best standard. I have learnt various skills at the hotel.

miserable place to work with bad management

this is not a nice place to work, employees are taken for granted and management have the opinion if you dont like it there is plenty of unemployed to fill your job

Pros

free lunches if you can beat housekeeping to the food

Cons

miserable working conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alexander Hotels Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement