Alison Law Solicitors

Alison Law Solicitors Employee Reviews

Alison Law Solicitors on Roundhay Road are amazing and fun to work with, as all the employees and the employer are all really helpful and caring. Thank you
I have enjoyed every second working at this firm. The benefits that I receive with my job is fantastic. The firm is always looking ways to improve employee work time, ethic, dealing with caseloads and personal development. The training I have received so far been excellent and I truly feel like that they teach you to assist the clients best way possible.
Pros
Free Friday lunch, flexi working hours, amazing technology
Cons
To many file reviews
very good environment to work in lovely people always ready to help me improve my skills and guide me. always helpng me out and teaching and training me on new sofware with a very good hands on approach to work they know what they are talking about
Pros
free lunch
Cons
travelling
Fantastic management and staff that allow for a friendly working environment where an individual is able to learn and develop skills. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to find a job in the field of law.
Pros
Lunch paid for
Alison Law Solicitors was an amazing place to work at as the staff were amazing and the job i was entitled to was easy and understandable. i was an assistant for the solicitor and had simple tasks to do while he was there and while he was away.
Pros
I was given free lunches by the solicitor everyday as we had a good relationshio
Cons
The hours were long but i enjoyed the job
Great experience for me. Got an insight on lots of different things such as file handling, dealing with clients, dealing with paperwork and dealing with incoming and outgoing post. Dealing with incoming and outgoing post made me aware of how important it is to pay due care and attention when sending out stuff as they can be very confidential. Overall, i had a great time working there and would definitely recommend Alison Law to anyone that likes working in an office environment.
Pros
Gained lots of experience
Cons
Did get some rude clients
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alison Law Solicitors?