Allen Associates (Oxford) Limited

Allen Associates (Oxford) Limited Employee Reviews

Management are lovely, they really value their staff and its generally a brilliant place to work. Incredibly welcoming company who value their staff alot.
Working at Allen Associates is fun, rewarding, and enjoyable. Hard work is always rewarded through excellent benefits, which really feeds into the way that we work. We are encouraged to offer an excellent service to our candidates and clients, which allows our work to be enjoyable. We are never encouraged to work in a 'typical recruitment' style, such as with cold calling. Our team atmosphere in the office really feeds into the way that we work and the service that we offer.
Pros
Company lunches, Christmas and Summer Parties
Allen Associates is a great place to work and we work with a fun, friendly and supportive team. Offering a friendly and professional service to clients and candidates they are my number one choice.
Allen Associates are winning at making work fun and rewarding. Our team here love their jobs and know how important it is for your next position/recruit to be the right match. We offer a personal and professional service and love helping our great clients and candidates!
Exceptional training for all staff within a supportive, friendly and caring environment. Hard work and commitment is always rewarded and appreciated.
Allen Associates continues its strong reputation in the Oxfordshire marketplace backed up by 20 years' experience recruiting in the county. They offer a personal and bespoke service to candidates and clients alike which stands out beyond other recruitment providers in the county, and when it comes to rewarding and looking after their staff, their approach is second to none. I would recommend them as a caring and considerate employer to anyone who is keen to develop a career in recruitment.
Friendly, professional and engaging, there is great team ethos and collaborative working. Providing excellent service to clients and candidates is fundamental to the business and is reinforced through on going training and development
Fun, collaborative team with a very professional approach to help both candidates and clients. Employees are highly valued for their hard work and treated as equals.
The team are great, very supportive and hard working. Clients and candidates are treated with care and respect, quality and service are the focus of the business and the management team are fully committed to making it a great place to work.
A recruitment agency with a difference - no hard sales, cold calling or underhand tactics, we operate professionally and personally. Our aim if to offer exceptionally high levels of customer service across our specialist areas. Management is expert, profile based and aimed towards development excellence. Rewards are generous and frequent. I wouldn't work for any other recruiter!
Great team of people who are committed to providing excellent service to both their clients and candidates. Professional, hard working and committed consultants to support our candidates.
Excellent workplace culture and employees are extremely valued and rewarded within the organisation. Client/candidate relationships are integral to the business.
I was able to learn a lot from this role, gained skills that will be useful in my future roles a Typical day at work was a refreshing meeting new clients everyday