Allen Associates (Oxford) Limited

Allen Associates (Oxford) Limited Employee Reviews for Consultant

Working at Allen Associates is fun, rewarding, and enjoyable. Hard work is always rewarded through excellent benefits, which really feeds into the way that we work. We are encouraged to offer an excellent service to our candidates and clients, which allows our work to be enjoyable. We are never encouraged to work in a 'typical recruitment' style, such as with cold calling. Our team atmosphere in the office really feeds into the way that we work and the service that we offer.
Pros
Company lunches, Christmas and Summer Parties
Friendly, professional and engaging, there is great team ethos and collaborative working. Providing excellent service to clients and candidates is fundamental to the business and is reinforced through on going training and development
The team are great, very supportive and hard working. Clients and candidates are treated with care and respect, quality and service are the focus of the business and the management team are fully committed to making it a great place to work.
Great team of people who are committed to providing excellent service to both their clients and candidates. Professional, hard working and committed consultants to support our candidates.