Alliance Consulting

Alliance Consulting Employee Reviews

rewarding referrals

providing services to individuals, couples, families and groups recovering with concurrent disorders / addictions, bereavement / loss, depression / trauma (c-ptsd) and men's issues

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

lonely isolated culture

Sucks

Do not work there. No room for advancement. they do not appreciate employees, only dollars in their pocket. Very high turnover rate due to management doings.

Consultant

good management good company to work where is possible to learn with the best I Undertook a marketing research study for Sustainable Tourism Development in the island of Brava

Pros

Independent work

Cons

Not a good place to work

Canonsburg is a remote office, main office is in beckley wv. I worked there almost 3 years with no pay raises, Medical was ok but expensive. I was 3rd drafting person there in 5 years and the fifth of seven people to leave within three years.

Pros

corp office in Beckley, WV and almost never see Corp people.

Cons

Pay, benefits Management

Worked for many years with company and salary was always competitive

Served as a contractor on many projects in different Federal Agencies. I felt supported and valued with each work assignment. Salary was very competitive.

Pros

Allowed to utilize expertise and compensated adequately.

Cons

Productive and cool place to work. Agency really invested in employees

As an IT company it was a fun place to work .But stressed professionalism and job ownership. Processed payroll for 8 sites out of state. Which the agency encouraged you to get to know in person. So you fully understood the business model.

Pros

Traveling and business education

Cons

Aquired by another company.

Great Place to Grow

Fun Fast Paced Environment. Days can be long, but it is a healthy workplace with the ability to speak up when something doesnt look right. Each has the ability to contribute

Closed

Consulting company partnering with various placement agencies throughout the US included at international bank, community bank, and investment management.

An experience that enriched my management skills and provided me an insight in the consulting and corporate world.

The consulting team had different projects (Management, Financial Analysis, Process Optimization, Asset control). The most important filed where I learned the most is process optimization, which required mapping processes in order to point out process flaws and indicate whether those can be improved. The workplace culture was very simple, as it was a small company (around thirty employees),the consulting group consisted on five individuals, we shared the same room everyday and we had the same projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was interviewing managers from all the companies, it was a great learning process when they shared all their knowledge. The management consulting team acquired a great experience from that.

Pros

Experience acquired i.e. CEO, Vp, Managers

Cons

Sometimes too repetitive

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alliance Consulting?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Alliance Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?