Alliance Personnel

Alliance Personnel Employee Reviews

Neutral

I have a neutral attitude to the employer as sometimes the job was provided and sometimes not. Payments were always on time but there was no overtime and no chance o payment rate to be increased.

Great company to work for

I have been an employee of Alliance Personnel for past 6 years. When i first started at Alliance, I have received a clear vision of what my career could be with them and through my hard work, commitment and constant support from the company and my line manager, I can confidently say that I am pleased with my career progression and a stable and secure position within the organization.

I regretted been there.

The management are not to be trusted. At the onset you will be told ongoing job at the ends is three days job. They dont respect their workers and attitudes of nobody order than Polishs. I loosed a permanent employment because of listening to their liars.

Poor communication

Company was very poor in communication, they would text saying your shift had been cancelled and offer no other work. Would try to get you on shifts you didn’t want, then claim no work available if you didn’t accept shift, even though other shifts were available.

Pros

Cons

Poor management work not always available you have money deducted from pay for holidays.

Rubbish

Users miserable staff, hate them all ! On feet all day supervisors constantly watching & criticising people, everyone back stabbing one another. Work was easy mind numbing at times, friendly temps,?easy commute.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

No career progression

not great

The people are lovely to work with, but the work itself is mind-numbing. Very repetitive, and ruins your mood on a daily-basis. Management cut corners all the time.

Fun work

Great people to work with and a good chance to learn about different industries. The work environment is relaxed and its located in a great part of Birmingham

– 5 December 2018
Thank you! It's great to hear that you were happy working for us!

Good jobs

very good jobs, people are on the right space. Always helpfull for employee. Patment every week, never had a problem. Im really happy to work with them.

– 12 November 2018
Thank you for the good review! It's great to hear that you're happy with us!

Good workplace

Good workplace, pleasant and helpful staff, good working hours and job. I learned how to packed cosmetics, watches, how to make packaging boxes. Picking orders for ASDA and Sainsburys shops.

– 16 October 2018
Hi, we're glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! Thanks for the review!

Good agency to work for

Good agency to work for, they just slack on giving constant work to employees.

– 16 October 2018
Thank you for your review. It's good to hear your thoughts about this.

...

...Normal working day looked like this: if you were to start work in the morning was you had to write out 6AM papers .. take a scanner and scan products. so it looks a whole day of work. need to develop standards that are very high. breaks are 3 ... 8:00 (10mins), 10: 00 (30mins), 12:00 (10mins). Start afternoon shift is 2PM. Breaks 15:30 (10mins), 17:30 (30mins), 20:00 (10mins). So looks like my last job

– 16 October 2018
Thank you for this review and the rating! We're pleased that you've had a good experience with us.

productive workplace

started early in the morning and could work all day after the normal 5 to 9 job i learned to well as a team and learned a lot of skills with drivers i worked with the hardest part is sitting in the van for long periods of time i enjoyed working with the drivers and meeting new peoplre every day

Pros

meet people

– 16 October 2018
Thank you for this review - we're pleased that you enjoyed the job, and if there's anything else we can do please call us on 01212 652080!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement