Alliance Personnel
View all Alliance Personnel reviews

Alliance Personnel

Alliance Personnel Employee Review

Difficult or easy depends for who

Good agency, they trying giving to people 35-40h work per week, They do the courses for you if needed sometimes you have wait a few days or weeks on them.

4.0Job security/advancement

Could be better

Working for this agency , the employer was great but with the job role i attained the work wasnt constant enough and contact from the alliance personnel was lacking in that aspect of updating me when i was next in for work

good

I never haven,t problems with job or holydays. Good agency to work for, they just slack on giving constant work to employees............................

– 29 October 2018
Thank you for the good review! If you're looking for more constant work, please give us a call on 01212 652080 and we'll see what we can do!

ok

It,s good agency. I never haven,t problems with job or holydays. I want change job and find something to 15 miles from my address. And better money. Here I have only 36 hrs per week. I need a moor hrs and money.

– 16 October 2018
Hi,We're pleased that you have had a good experience with us - if you want a job with more hours, maybe we can help - call us on 01212 652080 to discuss it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Alliance Personnel Reviews by Job Title

• Alliance Personnel
  • Difficult or easy depends for who