AllSaints

AllSaints Employee Reviews

This is one of the best experiences I've ever got. We see all of our colleagues as a team instead of competitors!!! Everyone works hard together to reach the targets.
One of the best places I’ve worked. You get a clothing allowance I think around 3/4 times a year. I worked 8 hours and had an allowance of £800/900 to spend in AllSaints for my uniform
Pros
Free clothes
Cons
Store was made redundant
Management in the Middlesbrough store is disgusting. Incompetent and no respect for their employees. Creates a false sense of security and simply kicks you to the curb if you don’t agree with them over small things. No prospects of progression and simply never felt motivated working there as the days are all the same, and not in a good way. If I could rate the management 0 stars, I would.
Pros
Uniform allowance.
Cons
Incompetent management and destroys work ethic.
Lovely staff and loads of opportunities to train, learn and get better at my role. Management really saw the potential and hard work you put in and don't ignore it. Amazing place
I worked at all saints for 2 and a half years, my first year was great had lovely management, however the last year and a half was dreadful! The new management I could only explain as being sexist and unprofessional, I was on track for progression which immediately got stopped when this manager started. The environment in the store went from being a fun, friendly environment with a team that felt like a family to feeling like you couldn’t voice your opinions without the worry of being pulled into the office for a ‘chat’, the amount of female members of staff who were reduced to tears by the management is a joke. Not only was the store management dreadful but you were unable to have a social life due to finding out on a Friday if you were working the following Sunday. We were promised Rotas 4 weeks in advance which never happened and if it did you still couldn’t make plans as the Rotas would end up changing at the last minute. There was a hierarchy of when you could book holidays which meant if you’re family had planned a holiday you wouldn’t necessarily be able to go because you were at the bottom of the hierarchy. Before choosing to leave the store I was signed off sick due to personal reasons and whilst off sick had a promotion taken off me and management turn against m and act incredibly unprofessional. The only things I have gained from my 2 and a half years in this store is a wardrobe full of clothes and a handful of friends from the original team who all left when the new management started after they started to feel like they weren’t welcome anymore. I would definitely - more...
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Everything else
I worked at AllSaints Ashford Designer Outlet in 2017 and it was the most painful experience of my working career, The store managers are petty and on your back 24/7, They are desperate for customer service and they watch you on the CCTV, if you’re not approaching every customer when they enter the store they make you feel so bad about yourself, They make you follow the customers around the store and force them into the fitting rooms to try on, The staff members are in a cliche and they will not speak to you neither will the management, i wouldn’t recommend working there at all, they don’t let you take a break either or go for a drink.
Pros
No breaks, awful management, evil staff.
Cons
Free uniform.
Really poor work life balance. My team personally also had an irrational manager which made the time in the office pretty unbearable when she was in a bad mood... which could be triggered by literally anything!! Constantly walking on egg shells.
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Irrational manager
I was employed as a floor manager and despite the hard work I've done for years I faced extremely unprofessional managing teams and HR, from mainline to outlets. The company underpays people for what they do and people come and leave ALLSAINTS daily. Although I am grateful for being given the opportunity to progress. Overall I would not recommend to work for the brand.
Pros
uniform
Cons
underpaid
Arrogant inexperienced team leaders at head office who tend to only be nice and polite when the big heads are around. Snobbish staff. Fake career promises. The uniform/allowance benefit makes no sense (50% off is not really 50% off, deadline to use it, not transferable). Discrepancy in benefits and bonuses depending on contract. The extremely high turnover speaks for itself.
Pros
The music, interaction with customers from across the globe
Cons
Long hours, uncomfortable chairs, outdated system, old equipments
Edinburgh store: best first job could ask for. Glasgow store poorly managed, staff not given enough guidance and are treated solely on sales no matter the situation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AllSaints?
All Saints is a great brand to work for, you get amazing benefits and they always take into consideration your work life balance. Amazing brand! would recommend to anyone.
I worked for 2 years and enjoyed it, only a small team but as long as you work hard you can enjoy it. Good uniform discounts. I personally love AllSaints clothing so it was very exciting o see new styles and colours.
the typical day for a stylist at Allsaints is the same as most other retail stores at a similar price point although. the best part of this jobs is the friends you make from within the team because you all hate your job equally and bond over this. when an employee gets a new job youre all happy that they have managed to escape the nightmare off Allsaints. work life balance is an absolute joke. managers might change your days off the day before or change your shift for the next day 10 mins before you're about to leave. the management in some stores is extremely pushy for sales and expect you to cling onto customers. the managers do nothing and just dictate and distracts you but then complain that you're not doing your job. occasionally you might have a manager that is nice, I have had ONE out of 6 managers and 2 nice cover managers. brand don't allow stylists and managers to be friends and associate outside of work.
Amazing company, just upsetting to know that I didn’t get kept on due to funding issues. Amazing place to work, with an even better team of staff to get along with day in, day out!
Work can vary from day to day, but generally is the same most of the tine. Not a lot of opportunity to make friends or conversation. Schedule is mainly fixed with occasional lengthy periods depending on influx of orders. Can be very strict regarding phone policies, so emergencies have to wait.
No training received when joined as floor manager, poor management within the store and out, store manager was horrible too work with. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone stay clear of this company as they don’t know how to treat staff properly.
Would not recommend working here, the management are awful and talk down to you like you're a nobody. The training given is non-existent, but a lot is expected of you from the get go. Just simple do not work here.
Really peaceful atmosphere enjoyed gaining experience there which will help me in the future .nice staff great funding money for there charity Also nice meeting new people who come in .
Amazing place to work, you gain confidence and a sense of pride when working there, staff are friendly and so are customers, this job helps you gain skills you need
Just don't work here. I've never worked for a company that treat you so badly. Pay is shoddy, benefits don't exist, management full of fake/empty promises. Management more than happy for you to work 18 hours without stopping and say it shows commitment.... er no thats just slave labour. An awful place to work.
Management don't care about you whatsoever, they don't give you flexible hours, they make you do dangerous work like unscrewing and screwing heavy metal shelves and picking up heavy glass, when they close off the store for the evening. They do not care about you as a person and treat you like slaves, only pro is that you get a decent break and the collegues are all nice and welcoming.
Pros
nice colleugues, decent pay and break
Cons
pretty much everything
  1. Employee reviews