Allstaff

Working at Allstaff: 23 Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews

Allright

They a quick to find a job and fast to respond, if you give them your best, they will notice you and help you as much as they can, but the roles around Glasgow is limited.

Amazing collaborative team

An amazing, close-knit team with really strong industry experience. All employees were extremely helpful in helping me settle in and feel comfortable in my new role. Really good management style, giving you the training you need to succeed in a fast paced industry. Once up to speed you are not micro-managed and are given freedom to operate in a style that suits you best!

Pros

Amazing team of people

Cons

Can be a challenge however the rewards are worth this!

Insights into Allstaff

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Above and beyond

Would highly recommend Allstaff as a business to work for. You are valued and listened to at every opportunity and everyone will help you as much as possible.

Disorganisation

Agency allstaff very bad management, not respected problems with people working for them, bad management Recruiting people more than needed after your induction day Don't interested yourself

Pros

Cons

Long shift, cold water, many people covid infected

Really interesting place to work

A friend recommended all staff, I gave them a call and was asked to pop in the next morning. They got me 2 interviews for the next day and I was offered a job at the first interview. I watched a couple of health&safety videos and sat a couple of tests based on the videos I watched, all pretty standard stuff. For the job I was applying for I was required to do a drug test , but may not be the case with all jobs through all staff . I started my new job the following morning. I’m enjoying it so far , the people & management are great ( not often you can say that lol ! ) And it’s an interesting place to work. So far so good :) would definitely recommend.

Pros

Found employment quickly

Cons

None so far

Pbs

I really enjoyed working in PBS it really helped me get into the way of working in a high paced warehouse. I leaned how to pack pallets and how to stock count

Serious about production and presentation.

Company is good to work for and communication is easy. Holidays are paid promptly and at a fair rate. Queries are always addressed immediately over the phone or face to face. Uniform and safety boots provided free of charge. Physically demanding, but ultimately rewarding to see the end product.

Hard work but enjoyable.

Always payed on time . always kept informed .Will always try to find work to suit your skills. Packing signs , delivering road signs across the west of Scotland.

Shocking

Was told by Allstaff the job would not be hard or stressful and for minimum wage this sounded ok but when I started the supervisor shouted at people and gave out warnings for stupid things like going to the toilet.Bending down all day and putting boxes heavier than recommended lifting weights onto pallets takes its toll on your back and when asked to be put on different job to ease back pain this is laughed at and get told you know where the door is if you do not like it. Agency do not care about you only to get workers in so they get paid.

Productive and fun place to work

I didnt enjoy working with all staff. Low pay, bad holiday allowance. It depends on the job allstaff gives you to do. Mines was very difficult and the work place was horrible. Yours might be different

Temporary work was great

I registered and was offered a job immediately. The role was great and being paid weekly really helped until I gained a permanent job. Great experience. People very helpful and always ready to help.

Great Company to deal with

I had a great experience and managed to secure permanent work fairly quickly after temping in their office. Lots of good job opportunities and access to a good amount of training as well, promoted several times.

Couldn't of asked for more

I was lucky enough to work with both branches and everyone was really helpful. I was given two industrial temp jobs before getting taken on full time.

From temp to perm

I applied for a job on Indeed and was called to come into the office and get registered. After a chat with one of the consultants I was given a temporary job for a few weeks but worked hard and ended up with a permanent job. Can't thank Allstaff enough for all their help.

Really welcoming and helpful team

Allstaff have been brilliant to work for, they placed me in various temporary assignments which were all great. I was able to work full time over summer and now that I am back at University they help me to find ongoing work on a flexible, temporary basis.

agency

A short stop gap. If looking for short term work for a short time period, tis company will be ideal. I worked for them and made the mistake of applying for a job with the client. This was not liked, on my leaving, this company lost my time sheet for a week .. thank you .. eventually found then paid about 2 weeks late. Wont go back there again

Pros

Cons

cant think

okay workplace

Always gaurenteed work, for every week you work you will gain half a days holiday, the staff are very friendly and helpful when needed. Overall this is an okay place to seek work from.

Pros

nice staff

Cons

shifts available

Pretty good

If you need to get money fast and you are not scared to work hard it is good start. In max 4 days you will get a job in factory and salary is very good, but work is hard. So meanwhile you searching for a proper job and need money this company is good.

Pros

Getting offers very soon

Cons

Hard job, non-permanent contract

very well

I have been working 5 days a week, two hours every day. I have been cleaning the office. Boss and the rest of the company was really nice. There was no misunderstood. The hours of work were really flexible. The atmosphere in work was incomparably nice.

Factory fun fireplace

I learned to work better with a group and more social skills with work mates the work place was good had fun working with others the hardest part of the job was moving the meat without the electric pallet truck the best part was cleaning up at the end of the day

nice place

hard work patience high level nice people up lift experience

Pros

good tea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allstaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Allstaff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?