Alpenbest Care
Alpenbest Care Employee Review

good place to work and well managed

2 December 2018
I've been working in Alpenbest Care for 5 months now and I would recommend working there to my friends or anyone else. Great pay with possibility to work extra if wanted. The managers and supervisors are great. They helped me get integrated in a new area and help with the workload a ton.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
well paid
Cons
no cons that I can think of
4 December 2019
Same role
Carer (Former Employee) - Kingston upon Thames
I got this job when I was quite new in UK an my English was poor.It was a big help to start my carer job with them in 2014. I spent 3 years working for this firm. I'm really greatful for it. The wage was paid correctly every week.
24 April 2018
Same role
Live in carer (Former Employee) - Surrey
I've been working as a live in carer in service users houses, mostly in Surrey County. My duties included care and support of service uses, personal care, light cooking, domestic tasks, cleaning.
Pros
Stable hours of work.
Cons
16 February 2020
Same location
Care Worker (Former Employee) - Guildford, Surrey
The management is very supportive and it is a very good company to work for, if you are willing to earn more money with working hard. The balance between the private life and work is not optimal as the working days are very long, usually from 7am to 9/10pm. The traffic in Guildford is terrible during the day, this can hold you back from being in time. On the other hand if you want to be protected and supported by the management, here you definitely get it.
  1. good place to work and well managed