Alpenbest Care
Alpenbest Care Employee Review

Supportive company

16 February 2020
The management is very supportive and it is a very good company to work for, if you are willing to earn more money with working hard. The balance between the private life and work is not optimal as the working days are very long, usually from 7am to 9/10pm. The traffic in Guildford is terrible during the day, this can hold you back from being in time. On the other hand if you want to be protected and supported by the management, here you definitely get it.
4.0Job security/advancement
19 June 2020
Same role
Care Worker (Current Employee) - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
I have been working for nearly 4 years. I have helpful colleagues and coordinator. I am happy with my work and being able to help the clients to make their daily life easy.
26 May 2020
Same role
Care Worker (Current Employee) - New Malden
I have been working for alpenbest for 3 months and based on my experience so far, everything is fine. Salary is correct, working hours are correct. everything officially goes. Whatever request I make to the company, they have always been helpful so far. During all this time, I am maximally satisfied. There is a good balance between working time and leisure which is important to me.
2 December 2018
Same location
Caregiver (Current Employee) - Guildford, Surrey, England
I've been working in Alpenbest Care for 5 months now and I would recommend working there to my friends or anyone else. Great pay with possibility to work extra if wanted. The managers and supervisors are great. They helped me get integrated in a new area and help with the workload a ton.
Pros
well paid
Cons
no cons that I can think of