Alpenbest Care logo
Alpenbest Care

Alpenbest Care Employee Reviews

Overall satisfied

I have been working for nearly 4 years. I have helpful colleagues and coordinator. I am happy with my work and being able to help the clients to make their daily life easy.

Stay away

Poor management Favouritism/nepotismCliques Unprofessional Blame cultureNo compassion towards staff and residents Very stressful and no balance Draining and staff made to feel like they’re trouble causers for speaking up about any concernsCorrupt environment

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Long hours, poor management

Avoid at all costs

Workplace is very stressful , too many hours, too less carers, too many stressfull oncalls (for some) that you are pressured to do It doesn't matter if you do a good job- if you are on their bad books , you might as well resign as nothing you do will be appreciated. Office politics are rife. Pay is not the best and somehow, those who do not do much of the work seem to get the higer rates.

Cons

NO employee benefits/support

Care worker

I have been working in Alpenbest Care for 2 months and overall I really like the job. The management team has helped me throughout the process a lot. Any request I make to the company they have helped me so far. The working hours and the salary are correct and upon your working hours you can balance your private life and work. In conclusion, the team is really friendly and supportive.

Productive and fun place

Fast-paced environment committed people. Ongoing training and a strong belief in staff development which is quite appealing. Approachable and supportive management. Good and timely pay. If you are willing to commit and progress in your career, this is the place.

work and free time

I have been working for alpenbest for 3 months and based on my experience so far, everything is fine. Salary is correct, working hours are correct. everything officially goes. Whatever request I make to the company, they have always been helpful so far. During all this time, I am maximally satisfied. There is a good balance between working time and leisure which is important to me.

Very good place to work and well manged

I am working for Alpenbest Care for 5 years, I am very please with the management and colleagues. Alpenbest gave me the opportunity to learn and progress. our management works very hard to have in place a very strong system for Covid19, there are plenty personal equipment for all the care workers to be protected and to protect the service users. The care workers are very happy with this support.

Good employer

Pleasant working environment and good support available. Good working hours including office hours plus some weekends. Manageable workload and great attention to detail. Correct salary and opportunities for staff development.

Supportive company

The management is very supportive and it is a very good company to work for, if you are willing to earn more money with working hard. The balance between the private life and work is not optimal as the working days are very long, usually from 7am to 9/10pm. The traffic in Guildford is terrible during the day, this can hold you back from being in time. On the other hand if you want to be protected and supported by the management, here you definitely get it.

More friendly but less organised company.

I got this job when I was quite new in UK an my English was poor.It was a big help to start my carer job with them in 2014. I spent 3 years working for this firm. I'm really greatful for it. The wage was paid correctly every week.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alpenbest Care?

Lot of travelling to do & not a very friendly company.

It was quite a pleasant company to work for but I found the travelling from one destination to another very tiring as I was a carer and went to different people homes.

Equal Opportunity

Organizational structure is laid back because you can always approach the top management team anytime you need help. They have establish process especially with policies.

I joined Alpenbest 4 years ago, started with no experience, the training that was provided alongside shadowing helped me understand the role better. Working as a carer is not easy but helping elderly people and seeing them happy gives a lot of satisfaction. If someone wants to progress and is willing to learn, can go really far. Started as a care worker and lastly joined office team. Lots of training, friendly, supportive team, flexible job...highly recommend

Personal development and career progression

Good working environment, very flexible, family oriented, have a lots of fun working there, well paid job, good working hours, great possibility for career growth. Alpenbest has a superb attitude to staff development. All members of staff is encouraged to engage in acquiring accredited and relevant skill update.

Pros

Flexible hours

Equal Opportunities

It is amazing to work at the international company where is no difference where from are you, how old are you,what is your education level or what is the colour of your skin. The most important is what kind of person are you. Empathy, toleration and patience will give you permit to work at the company where the Equal Oportunity is its motto.

good place to work and well managed

I've been working in Alpenbest Care for 5 months now and I would recommend working there to my friends or anyone else. Great pay with possibility to work extra if wanted. The managers and supervisors are great. They helped me get integrated in a new area and help with the workload a ton.

Pros

well paid

Cons

no cons that I can think of

Not the best Employer

Sometimes you have 14 hours day work and very dificult clients The most important problem is job culture and managment They are recruiting all people and it doesn't matter qualification.

Responsible position

I've been working as a live in carer in service users houses, mostly in Surrey County. My duties included care and support of service uses, personal care, light cooking, domestic tasks, cleaning.

Pros

Stable hours of work.

Never boring, rewarding job

I have been working at Alpenbest for more than 6 years as a senior carer and happy with the job, how ever it could be very busy. The office support is excellent, friendly, focusing on the daily, practical issues. Trainings, long distance learning courses and professional improvements are easily available.

Pros

Never boring and very rewarding job, flexible working hours

Cons

Weekends and bank holidays are busy and can interfere with family life

Growing opportunity

If you are willing to work and progress on your career, this is the place. Fun, approachable and professional people to work with, very, very busy at times, but definitely worth it.

Pros

Career Progression

Cons

Salary could be better

Amazing worplace,

I loved working with Alpenbest and if it were not for certain circumstances in my life I would probably still work there. The environment is great, and there is a real progression path. If you want to progress and are willing to learn you can go really far. When I first joined I started as a care coordinator and then 3 years later I was a Finance Manager.

Pros

Great Progression, never a boring day, amazing team

Cons

Sometimes can get very busy and work can interfere with personal life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpenbest Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement