Alpenbest Care

Alpenbest Care Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Care worker

I have been working in Alpenbest Care for 2 months and overall I really like the job. The management team has helped me throughout the process a lot. Any request I make to the company they have helped me so far. The working hours and the salary are correct and upon your working hours you can balance your private life and work. In conclusion, the team is really friendly and supportive.

Avoid at all costs

Workplace is very stressful , too many hours, too less carers, too many stressfull oncalls (for some) that you are pressured to do It doesn't matter if you do a good job- if you are on their bad books , you might as well resign as nothing you do will be appreciated. Office politics are rife. Pay is not the best and somehow, those who do not do much of the work seem to get the higer rates.

Cons

NO employee benefits/support

work and free time

I have been working for alpenbest for 3 months and based on my experience so far, everything is fine. Salary is correct, working hours are correct. everything officially goes. Whatever request I make to the company, they have always been helpful so far. During all this time, I am maximally satisfied. There is a good balance between working time and leisure which is important to me.

Good employer

Pleasant working environment and good support available. Good working hours including office hours plus some weekends. Manageable workload and great attention to detail. Correct salary and opportunities for staff development.

More friendly but less organised company.

I got this job when I was quite new in UK an my English was poor.It was a big help to start my carer job with them in 2014. I spent 3 years working for this firm. I'm really greatful for it. The wage was paid correctly every week.

Growing opportunity

If you are willing to work and progress on your career, this is the place. Fun, approachable and professional people to work with, very, very busy at times, but definitely worth it.

Pros

Career Progression

Cons

Salary could be better

Hardworking team

I work typical office hours. My job is to check records that carers take of medication and care given. It can be a bit repetitive, it can be stressful when some issues arise, but it's amazing because it's a lot of team work and you have mostly hardworking and fun people alongside you. Our managers are approachable and supportive. The hardest part of the job is to think that your task is never ending. What I enjoy a lot in the office is the diversity of people you meet, their work ethic and the different foods they bring.

Pros

Staff communication

Cons

Salary is not that great

Fun Place to work but not good pay

Working at Alpenbest is really fun. The Management and office team are a delight to work with. The only reason I would give them a low rate is because of the salary. For the amount of work there is the pay isn't that good.My advice to the Directors would be that you need to appreciate the amount of work the team puts it and they need to show their appreciation through the salary and other ways

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Not good pay for the amount of work there is

good company

- Very vibrant culture - A lot of support from management - Enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with - Hardest part of the job was managing time

Pros

company car, car mileage, lots of hours

Cons

training is unpaid

Good company for start up

Workwise is good- you make friends- single calls and double calls- Weekend is different rate. If you are working full time, you can get company car. They charge you if you have accident which is not ideal.

good pay good management

good service users, ok team, but very good hours and you get good salary too. always start morning 7 and finish late 10. lots of flexibility as you have breaks. and if you no like breaks you can get extra calls.

Superb management

Out of all my jobs working, this company has been the best. By far the management is most supportive and organised and when I joined I feel extremely welcome. Great atmosphere to be in and I enjoy to be with my coworkers. Salaries are what they promise and more. I would recommend Alpenbest to everyone, my time here so far has been the best!

Pros

Salary, great atmosphere

Cons

Demanding but nice work with elderly

During the periot of time I've spent working as a care worker in this company my day started at 6a.m. and finish at 9p.m. I did enjoy working with service users but I did not have time in my life for nothing else. From my paycheck company took money for using company car and I needed to pay for petrol (they do not pay back for that).

Pros

nice service users

Cons

long day at work, they did not paid back traveling expences

Boa dinâmica de grupo e uma elevada organização de toda a estrutura.

Dia de trabalho: Inicio do trabalho as 7Hs na casa de um cliente, chamada dupla com um colega e ate as 13.30 não se conseguir parar um minuto pois tem que se ir de casa em casa, fazer todo o trabalho pré estabelecido. Intervalo para almoço num dos muitos e belos jardins da zona. Reinicio por volta das 16.20 ate as 21Hs. Aquilo que mais me satisfez foi os sorrisos e os agradecimentos de quem esta muitas das vezes dependente dos outros para tudo, e o quanto se é necessário nas mais pequenas coisas que todos nos tomamos por garantidas. A gestão da empresa era muito bem constituída e ao ser assim a integração de alguém de fora torna se muito mais fácil. Os colegas de trabalho são dos melhores que encontrei e alguns são para vida pois o sermos todos estrangeiros no mesmo pais ajuda e muito a criação de laços mais fortes. A parte mais difícil do trabalho e mesmo o fim da vida de um cliente.

Pros

Carro da empresa

Cons

Nao residir no mesmo local onde trabalhava

modern slavery

Vary bad experience. No coordination between people in the office. Long hours of working, employees are overtired and demotivated. At the beginning they offer just one day off. The day starts at 6/7 am and ends at 9pm. Company provides cars, but workers have to pay a rent and buy fuel. Any car damage cost £500 fine... mess with documents.

Pros

good salary

Cons

long hours, exploitation, bad managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpenbest Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement
  • Alpenbest Care
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?