Alpha Omega Securities Ltd

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Just another number

Was always paid on time and the correct amount but don't show any loyalty to the company cause they'll screw you over easily. Always a joke trying to get a hold of someone also.

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Loyalty will get you nowhere

Nightmare.

Dreadful work life balance.Be prepared to get phone calls on your days off to work extra shifts. They take £100 pound off your final salary if you leave and say it's for training you've had, that's £100 for every site they train you on. Management don't communicate with each other. Bullying tactics used to get you to work extra hours. Moved from site to site and miles away from where you live. Minimum wage on most sites. Quite frankly the worst and most unprofessional company I have ever encountered.

Pros

Cons

Steer clear!!!

Perfect place for me

I am a driver for alpha and am very happy working here. This job for my age is perfect for what I need and get looked after working at Alpha Omega. I used to be a truck driver so a good change for me

Pros

Perfect job for me

Cons

Cars need more attention

Great place

I joined Alpha Omega in August, so I have been working here for just over a month now. I have nothing but great things to say about my colleagues here, everybody has made me feel incredibly welcome. I am thoroughly enjoying working here, it is fast paced, but I was expecting that from my interview. The company is clearly constantly growing, which is fantastic.Overall a great place to work.

Cons

Benefits such as company sick pay

STAY AWAY. Every 5,4,3 or even 2* review is a lie

You're just a number.Management don't talk leading to mix ups constantly.Managers can't take no for an answer.Intimidation tactics used in order to get you to cover a site.Don't listen to guards requirements regarding life outside of work (i.e. kids, college and other commitments).Be prepared to be called at least twice a day.If you can't drive be prepared to pay half of your wages for the transport they "provide."Read the contract carefully, you will more than likely have to pay for the training and the uniform.They barely train you on sites and get you to sign a piece of paperwork that allows them to charge you for "training" if you leave the company within a year of this they will take that "training" money out of your payslip. Just don't work here if you want to have a life or value yourself.Loyalty is not rewarded, do not do any "favours" for the management, they will not reward this and will act like they were doing you a favour. The reason they have so much work is the fact that they have the lowest prices and majority of the guards get minimum wage regardless of work load. This is because anyone high up in the company doesn't care about the treatment of the employees.There are better security companies located in Crewe, I suggest you go to one of them instead.Everyone in the office is stuck up as a little bonus

Pros

It's a job.

Cons

Pretty much every aspect of the company.

Fast paced and enjoyable but not for anybody who wants 9-5

I've been working for Alpha Omega for four years and in a very challenging market, they are one of the better companies. Although it's fast paced and hard work, it's always a laugh and reasonably paid. Alpha Omega continue to inwardly invest and as a result are expanding well.The security Industry is a response driven one, with customers changing their needs at very short notice. As a result, it's not unusual to get calls, into the evening, which require an immediate response. The company has a great team, working 24 hours, to help with this demand.All colleagues get on well and it's a great team to work with.

Pros

There's always something new to do.

Cons

There's always something new which needs doing.

Welcoming atmosphere felt at ease, Very understanding staff

Unlike other interviews I have had in the past with other companies I remember here it was pleasant and straight forward with no doubts after I left interview at office. Basically Alpha do what they say or promise, I get on with all the managers and controllers and compared to other places I worked Alpha is employer i am gonna stick with, my shifts are good and so far Im kinda really impressed. They have really good sites to work on too with friendly client staff.

Pros

I always get work near my home, but if I ever get work bit far they actually help you

Current employee

I've only been with them a couple months, and was given a contract, they continually change the shifts an site given, if you refuse then your basically told either do the chance shifts or loose the full weeks hours, even with a contract of your hours and location, I'd stay well away

Pros

Cons

Constantly getting changed of location and site

Fast paced, plenty of hours available

Worked for Alpha 10 months , on a good site regular hours, overtime if required. Their is variety if required and there are many different sites with transport available if required

Pros

Good working condition

Cons

Early stsrts!

Working at Alpha

Have worked here for a while and all seems good. I get paid on time and I see the company growing. Hopefully I will be here to see more growth and get promotion.

Perfect

Been working with alpha omega 2 years now and never had a problem always helping and paying on time and perfect management. Keep it up team best company I work with since 2000

Work hard get rewarded

I started with alpha omega in September 2020If you work hard and show some loyalty you get rewarded after 2 months I got promoted to site supervisor with a great work life balance. Always paid on time. Honestly can’t fault the companyOverall 10/10

Pros

Flexibility to suit my needs

Cons

For me there’s none.

Great hours

Great hours when needed, plenty of different sites to choice from plus friendly work mates who make the job easier plus transport is easier to get to sites and home

Pros

Plenty of shifts

Cons

Getting calls on day offs

BEST and the NUMBER 1 security firm in the world!

I have been with this company 11 years now and it is the best place to work!The guards I work with have been friendly and diligent-Team members!The management in the company from top to bottom is very professional and helpful!Basically it is the dream job-THANKS GOD and it will be GOD WILLING!

Pros

Employee of the month

A guard at Alpha

so, 6 weeks here so far and it is ok actually. I have been paid on time and get the shifts I want. I have heard people do leave but I have also seen many arrive. so that is good. Let see what happens over the next few months

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

all ok at the moment

this company is going places

if you work hard you can earn the rewards, loyalty is expected.i have realised the managers frustration since i have worked along side them, Guards just not turning in for shifts put pressures on everyone.

Pros

growing business, job security

Cons

must be flexible

productive and fun place to work

i joined alpha omega in 2017 looking for a new challenge since i joined i have enjoyed my time with the company thoroughly a typical day at work is really busy and challenging and no day is ever the same i have no bad words to say about the company since i have been with alpha i have seen the company grow and get better and they continue to do so the hardest part of my job is the responsiblity that comes with my job the most enjoyable part is the team i work with its a good environment to be in

Productive,Problem Solving,Great teamwork.

I have been back with the company for a year now since leaving 2 years ago and I can honestly say that Alpha Omega has come along leaps and bounds in the 2 years I have been away. We are moving in the right direction and I am glad to have I returned when I did. This is now becoming a great company to work for with great opportunities for everyone who walks through the door.

Pros

Progression, Wages, Team Work

Cons

On some days you may not go home on time due to being busy

Fast Paced and Friendly

I have only worked for the company for a few months but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a fast paced environment and the business is constantly evolving which offers great possibility for progression within the company.It is a really friendly team who work hard and get the job done, overall a great place to work.

Ok

I have been with the Company for a number of years. A fast moving operation with many challenges. No day is ever the same. Lots of interesting things and new challenges to learn.

OK to work for

I have worked for the company for a number of years and have no issues. The role I do is hard work there and I enjoy what I do in my role at the company. Very fast paced environment and growing all the time.

Pros

Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha Omega Securities Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8