Alpha Omega Securities Ltd

Alpha Omega Securities Ltd Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Operations Manager3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

Productive,Problem Solving,Great teamwork.

I have been back with the company for a year now since leaving 2 years ago and I can honestly say that Alpha Omega has come along leaps and bounds in the 2 years I have been away. We are moving in the right direction and I am glad to have I returned when I did. This is now becoming a great company to work for with great opportunities for everyone who walks through the door.

Pros

Progression, Wages, Team Work

Cons

On some days you may not go home on time due to being busy

Nice job and Decent team

Started working as the company started winning more contracts. Moved from myself being a manager to have 2 other managers and 3 supervisors. A lot has changed over the period of 6 months in terms of the style the company has been run. I seen massive improvements over the period I was there

Insights into Alpha Omega Securities Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Life Sucking

Waste of time, the office are nic epeople but the way they manage guards and try to cover shifts are laughable. they try and cover any shift last minute and throw anyone else under the bus to do so. not to mention deceiving staff to work and trying to play it off as they're standard rota. also use to charge people for not being asble to complete a shift regardless or trying to get you to do something else for them if you're gonna be off for any length of time or even holiday booked. Don't bother working for this company as you'd be better off with ANYTHING else.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Expect Blood, Clear divide between office and guards, expect you to work every waking hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha Omega Securities Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Alpha Omega Securities Ltd Reviews by Location

• Alpha Omega Securities Ltd
  • Operations Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?