Alpha Omega Securities Ltd

Alpha Omega Securities Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

I do think they should increase the wages from minimum like other security company . 0 contracts is another problem is like you are hanging in balance if they have no work for you you are on your own. For those ones like me who worked for more than 10years on 0 contracts is not good at all.
Been working with alpha omega 2 years now and never had a problem always helping and paying on time and perfect management. Keep it up team best company I work with since 2000
I started with alpha omega in September 2020If you work hard and show some loyalty you get rewarded after 2 months I got promoted to site supervisor with a great work life balance. Always paid on time. Honestly can’t fault the companyOverall 10/10
Pros
Flexibility to suit my needs
Cons
For me there’s none.
if you work hard you can earn the rewards, loyalty is expected.i have realised the managers frustration since i have worked along side them, Guards just not turning in for shifts put pressures on everyone.
Pros
growing business, job security
Cons
must be flexible
i joined alpha omega in 2017 looking for a new challenge since i joined i have enjoyed my time with the company thoroughly a typical day at work is really busy and challenging and no day is ever the same i have no bad words to say about the company since i have been with alpha i have seen the company grow and get better and they continue to do so the hardest part of my job is the responsiblity that comes with my job the most enjoyable part is the team i work with its a good environment to be in
I have been back with the company for a year now since leaving 2 years ago and I can honestly say that Alpha Omega has come along leaps and bounds in the 2 years I have been away. We are moving in the right direction and I am glad to have I returned when I did. This is now becoming a great company to work for with great opportunities for everyone who walks through the door.
Pros
Progression, Wages, Team Work
Cons
On some days you may not go home on time due to being busy
I have only worked for the company for a few months but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a fast paced environment and the business is constantly evolving which offers great possibility for progression within the company.It is a really friendly team who work hard and get the job done, overall a great place to work.
I have been with the Company for a number of years. A fast moving operation with many challenges. No day is ever the same. Lots of interesting things and new challenges to learn.
I have worked for the company for a number of years and have no issues. The role I do is hard work there and I enjoy what I do in my role at the company. Very fast paced environment and growing all the time.
Pros
Job security
I have worked my way through various roles within the company. Most job roles have the room to progress and the company is expanding year on year. This is a very fast paced office environment, where you will never be bored.
The company is expanding on a daily basis and is a really exciting place to work. The progression opportunities are excellent for all staff willing to put in the hard work and dedication.
Pros
Progression opportunities for all employees
I started with the company almost 8 months ago and I absolutely love my position. Really friendly staff and great progression within the company. I have been presented with opportunities to follow my chosen career path with fantastic mentoring along the way. With the right mind set you can really benefit your career here as I have.
Pros
Friendly team, Fair wage, Career Progression
i started as a receptionist and have worked my way up within the business. It is an enjoyable place to work with more possibilities to progress within the company.
Pros
Great people round me
The company has the customer's interests at the heart of its activities. It tries very hard to motivate all staff to understand the importance of excellent customer sevice delivery. Talented staff, with ambition, can rise through the ranks into supervisory and managerial roles. There is training and support offered. The jobs in the company demand a lot of hard work and effort to ensure the service the customer gets is the service they have been promised.
Pros
Opportunity to advance through the ranks.
Cons
Roles require hard work, flexibility and commitment to customer service. You always need to be switched on.
I have been here for 4 weeks and can see how this company has grown in the last 12 months. It is a professional company that has many new opportunities available at all levels
Pros
New Opportunities
Started working as the company started winning more contracts. Moved from myself being a manager to have 2 other managers and 3 supervisors. A lot has changed over the period of 6 months in terms of the style the company has been run. I seen massive improvements over the period I was there
For the large part it was fun. The company would try to make me do control room duties on a site I was meant to be guarding. I was able to work full time nights and go college during the day. I could study between patrols. Perfect job for students. The company were silly about it - others watched TV, on their computer or even sleeping, and yet the problem seemed to be me studying. The job security has 3 stars because the hours weren't guaranteed (zero hours). The good thing was they noticed your worth if you worked hard and would always supply. The company provided free transport for which I was always grateful for.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Contradictory rules
I enjoyed working for this company Its a pity they have no sites available nearer to my home. The contract was ended early by the client If another job became available I would be happy to work for them again