ALS Managed Services

ALS Managed Services Employee Reviews

I had a good experience at levenseat through ALS even though the agency is a bit off-putting at times they are keen to get you through the door but not willing to help afterwards as much.The job role is hard going long hours the teams there are great management is good on the sorting line they try and help out the best way they can.
Pros
Good people there
Cons
Agency
As a COVID tester, I find this role rewarding. Day to day contact with the general public is one of the main objectives along with undertaking a purposeful and necessary task of supporting the NHS. Hopefully there will be an opportunity to remain and continue in the role as I do I enjoy the atmosphere that’s driven by all of us in the working environment. I recommend ALS, their communication is good as well as their support for the employee.
Pros
Good pay, friendly environment.
Cons
The Team Leaders should be direct and take charge more as they are earning more.
Love working hereEveryone is so friendly and always have a laugh My hours are long but it doesn’t feel like it We are all completely different people from different backgrounds but we all get along so well
Pros
The people, free lunch, The pay
Cons
Long hours (not too bad though)
if your looking for long term employment, this is the place to be. I have worked here for over 3 years now and love my job. working alongside a great bunch of guys and girls, and the agency are amazing, anytime i have had a problem it has been sorted quickly. The lady from the agency was interesting and very informative about the job role during the interview. the managers on site are good and always willing to help. i highly recommend working on this site.
Pros
everything
Cons
really good place to go to when you in an urgent need for a job. All processes went smoothly both with recruitment and later when I needed more support. Would recommend it to others.
Good agency. Helpful managers. Pleasant recruitment process. Once, I got less money for one week but the mistake was quickly corrected and I got missing money.
Great company to work for, constant hours, no issues with the pay, whenever I need help I can ask for it. Good hours, good pay, work appreciation. The rest of the team is great and the management as well, never had any issues.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Can get stressful in peak times
Been with the company 2 years, work with a great bunch of people, lots of support available. flexible hours good work life balance, would highly recommend working for ALS
Cons
managers are very rude no organisation at all I never got paid for 4 weeks and ALS made me prove I had no money off them if you want to ask them something it’s difficult to get an answer on phone or email they ignore you my advice is steer well clear for your own good This agency is the worst I’ve ever worked for treat staff as a number not a person and threatened with termination of contact all the time
Cons
They lie about the job roles, there is no support for staff at all from this company and when you complain they don’t listen and completely ignore you if you as for help.
Cons
Terrible communication Poor organisation Unreliable work No job security/advancement Misleading Job advertisement - hours advertised were completely different Unprofessional management
Sharks dont pay you Avoid these guys at all costs worst agency I've worked for 3 weeks no pay Agency dont care Do not work of you want to get paid
Pros
Do u really think 9 hr rate is worth it dont think so worked too long here and you will prob do same whilst they laugh at ur minimum wage and treat u like a rough flu
• Friendly team, • Flexible working hours, • Providing Part time and full time shift. • Can learn how a warehouse works. • Providing essential PPE (Personal Protective Equipment’s)
It is a pretty hectic, but enjoyable job. The people are nice, friendly and the warehouse is close to where I live so it is easy to commute to. I would recommend people to try it.
ALS Managed services is a good company who gives 20 hours shift for a week and as a student in hatfield is difficult to find job but ALS services provide jobs easily and it is nice to working with the ALS who has good staff.
Good work timings. Good interaction with employees. Good response and management. Challenging work. Good work environment and helpful people. Salary paid on time.
Simple and convenient but if they give proper 20hrs shift is very useful for me, apart from this everything is good with this ALS managed services. Thank you
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY YOU WILL REGRET IT! Worst agency I have ever worked for.Completely unprofessional there is not 1 single good thing I have to say about them. They do not care for their employees at all and are very dodgy. You are not employed by "ALS" instead on your payslip you are employed by some made up company one week then another a month later. Pretty sure it's a tax scam so they don't have to pay your pension. AVOID AT ALL COSTS TRUST ME!
Don't work there,fair do' - loads of hours but poor rate of pay and it's all flat rates.;!!! - you will have a non-existent sleep pattern and social. Life too .. 'Inductiins' could be run better by 5 year olds.!!
Pros
Goodish wage.
Cons
Zero hours, poor hourly rate.
Why does this company advertise a job in Newark as the headline says and the job is in grantham 10 miles away ..that ain't newark.why waist peaple time with looking at the ad when it's advertising the wrong job location. They should look at a map