AM FRESH
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

AM FRESH Employee Reviews

Busy environment, lovely people but could be better

Generally a nice place to work, modern facilities and great location. Senior Management/Leadership need to be more open to suggestions and change, some of the basics do fall down due to lack of accountability. The turnover of staff is high in operational areas and behaviours on the 'shop-floor' are questionable. Recruitment team try hard but have ineffective management/leadership.

Pros

Nice facilities and location

Cons

Ineffective managers, there for their own personal gain

Dysfunctional internal communication

Dysfunctional internal communication and a blame culture. Some nice people but the hours are long for an underpaid role. Good for experience and then move on to fresher pastures. Lower office ranks afraid to speak out to upper office ranks and some notable bullies.

Pros

Good fresh industry experience

Cons

Poor pay, culture of blame and some bullies

Just don’t

Stressful not a good place to work and management is a joke basically. Have a look around and see for yourself. Keep your nerves together though as it’s easy to lose them.

Pros

Cons

More than I can write here

Parking and machine op ok if pay more

Work is fairly easy but you need to be flexible with hours and amount jobs you do .You get 2 half hour brake that are unpaid.You will sometimes work late to finish job .Yeh pay is very low and you don’t get rewarded for learning more jobs so stic with one job If you decent pay don’t work hear but if you happy with min wage then it ok to work hear

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

It is a good place

I enjoy working at this company. Despite being brokered by the agency, all leaders and managers are very polite and respectful. It has an excellent physical and organizational structure.

Pros

excellent physical structure; good internal policy

Cons

hard work

Treble

I try here with angcy i done a day assignment and pass never heard back so try this direct got inview they offer me a job next got call saying i work here before i explain but never heard bavk hr only had to check and see i never work there and wase of time bad company to work for

Great place to work!

Even though I haven't been with the company long I was made to feel a part of the team from day one. It's a great environment where everyone is accepting and friendly. The work atmosphere is one I would recommend to anyone as it's so encouraging and enthusiastic! After suffering for many years in many other companies that had poor work ethic for employees and not caring about health and well being it was incredibly refreshing to come and be a part of the AM Fresh team, they are nothing but supportive and will go out of their way to make you feel accepted, lifting you within your role! The company is so passionate to drive hard work it's so rewarding to work as a team and feel the benefits as a team. I can't recommend the company enough!

Pros

Teamwork, Flexible Working, Friendly, Progression Encouraged

Cons

It's hard work, but you know everyone is with you in the work and you work together to get through it!

AMK fresh Peterborough

Only been working at AMK fresh at Peterborough for just over 3 months now but already feel part of the family, I say family as this is how everyone is treated irrespective of job title or position so if you are fed up working for a company where you are just a number I would without hesitation recommend you give AMK fresh recruitment team a call.

Pros

Friendly, good work life balance, competitive pay, opportunity for progression.

Cons

Team orientated, career and progression driven

A great place to work with wonderful people. Everyone is in it together here and will help each other. Also the career progression is awesome and clear!

Pros

Free on site parking

Cons

Fast

Rewarding and Great People

My first impressions of AM FRESH were that they were a great, supportive company who value wellbeing & development. We have a great team that all work well together and makes the whole thing not seem like 'work'.

Jobs at AM FRESH