AM FRESH
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

AM FRESH Employee Reviews in Peterborough

Peterborough8 reviews

Positive work place

This workplace is supportive and provides so many opportunities for progression. Managers are super supportive too. My colleagues are lovely and the day is never the same. It is such a great environment.

Just don’t

Stressful not a good place to work and management is a joke basically. Have a look around and see for yourself. Keep your nerves together though as it’s easy to lose them.

Pros

Cons

More than I can write here

It is a good place

I enjoy working at this company. Despite being brokered by the agency, all leaders and managers are very polite and respectful. It has an excellent physical and organizational structure.

Pros

excellent physical structure; good internal policy

Cons

hard work

Treble

I try here with angcy i done a day assignment and pass never heard back so try this direct got inview they offer me a job next got call saying i work here before i explain but never heard bavk hr only had to check and see i never work there and wase of time bad company to work for

Great place to work!

Even though I haven't been with the company long I was made to feel a part of the team from day one. It's a great environment where everyone is accepting and friendly. The work atmosphere is one I would recommend to anyone as it's so encouraging and enthusiastic! After suffering for many years in many other companies that had poor work ethic for employees and not caring about health and well being it was incredibly refreshing to come and be a part of the AM Fresh team, they are nothing but supportive and will go out of their way to make you feel accepted, lifting you within your role! The company is so passionate to drive hard work it's so rewarding to work as a team and feel the benefits as a team. I can't recommend the company enough!

Pros

Teamwork, Flexible Working, Friendly, Progression Encouraged

Cons

It's hard work, but you know everyone is with you in the work and you work together to get through it!

AMK fresh Peterborough

Only been working at AMK fresh at Peterborough for just over 3 months now but already feel part of the family, I say family as this is how everyone is treated irrespective of job title or position so if you are fed up working for a company where you are just a number I would without hesitation recommend you give AMK fresh recruitment team a call.

Pros

Friendly, good work life balance, competitive pay, opportunity for progression.

Cons

Team orientated, career and progression driven

A great place to work with wonderful people. Everyone is in it together here and will help each other. Also the career progression is awesome and clear!

Pros

Free on site parking

Cons

Fast

Rewarding and Great People

My first impressions of AM FRESH were that they were a great, supportive company who value wellbeing & development. We have a great team that all work well together and makes the whole thing not seem like 'work'.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AM FRESH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AM FRESH with

AM FRESH Reviews by Location

• AM FRESH
  • Peterborough
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?