AM2PM Group

AM2PM Group Employee Reviews

People say you should know your worth in relationships all the time. But what they don't tell you is that you should know your worth in your job as well. And if you think it's worth it working in a factory for very long hours stood up all day getting feet, back, neck and shoulder pains that leave you hung out all week. Go for it. But for me, that job definitely isn't worth it.
Pros
You finally get to go home at the end of the day.
Cons
Where do I start?
Avoid this agency thay are a letdown tell u there’s work an there isn’t so avoid as much as u can thay will take good out of you mouths thay have a bad attitude towards you just not a good company to work for
Am2pm are Good agency and try and get you work as soon as possible. I have been with them since December 2020 and have kept me going with jobs some jobs get cancelled but sometimes this happens. You get text for job and you can accept or turn down but doesn't affect any work you get next day. Would highly recommend this agency. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Constant work
Cons
A very fast paced environment with very poor training, unprofessional supervisors and the illusion of full time employment when there is no such thing available. An unorganised company that claims to be recruiting but will in fact put you on a waiting list, staff just don't want to take the post down. A *new* warehouse that is struggling to understand how to run one. Look for a better company if possible and avoid this place!!
Pros
A worthwhile cause, COVID packaging.
Cons
A miserable environment.
Nice company for work.. I been with this company for 3 years but really nice had good time.. Highly recommended. Pay rate are also decent.. Some time cheque problem I had money meant to deliver into ac but I been given cheque for several weeks.
Farmhouse Biscuits, Nelson I applied for the job, attended the interview the next day and then the induction the following working day after that.the first red flag was the interview, I turn up 15 minutes early as I was told to wait outside and wanted to make sure I found the place, my interviewer turns up 20 minutes after the interview was supposed to take place and there was no mention of this which I found odd.the second red flag was at the induction, my name along with the other person who had an interview at the same time as me were not on the sheet, I don't know how they missed us as we were the only two in the interview.the third red flag was all of the cans and cants and expectations, just a reminder this is minimum wage right?the fourth and main red flag was hearing nothing from them after the induction was complete, we were told we would get a call within the next day or two but the call never came, these people avoid common courtesy like it is lava on the floor. if you do not heed my warning then at least take my advice on this, carry on looking for work as a back up because I promise you, you'll be relieved you did.
Pros
Cons
Time, money and energy wasted to fill an induction seat that lead to nothing.
You will be guarenteed fulltime employment only to work a single shift and be told there is no more work available. This is an unpaid work trail with no intention of finding anybody actual employment.
Registered in a office on Monday , they sed we have 100% a job for you, just come to warehouse for induction on Thursday. Arrived for induction on Thursday. We where about 15 people. And from 15 people warehouse took just 3. Waist a time.
I only worked for two days and been waiting two weeks to get paid for it. All you will hear from them will be lies saying you will get paid today you will get paid tomorrow. Since my two days of hard work not been offered any more work. Also when you go to register you will see about 30 people registering even tho they don't have any jobs to offer no full time work just a day or two a week also once canceled they wont tell you u less you call them once you got to work
Cons
Applied to work as a WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE. Thought the interview was fairly easy but was excited to start my job. I arrive only to be messed around and told to go to three different places. The representative from AM2PM turned up 40 minutes late. And to my surprise, I was put to work in a face mask factory. One might I add that required 8 hours work everyday, one small break (no others s allowed), be forced to stand up and not allowed to sit for the entirety of those 8 hours and made to buy my own uniform. Despite, putting on my form that I have a history of back problems. I had to quit halfway into my second day due to the crippling pain in my feet and legs from the safety boots and being stood for so long. The staff were treated very poorly- the manager actually stood in front of us and complained production wasn’t fast enough while we were all working as hard as we could
Pros
Non
Cons
Having started work within the factory on a day shift, my line manager wanted to have a quick chat with me. Without any prior notice or previous conversations I was told that this would be my last shift. After just 2 weeks of full time work, with excellent feedback from other members of staff regarding my performance etc, this was a real let down by the agency. W W
Pros
At least you get paid
Cons
Unhelpful, untrustworthy.
My registration was Good but when I went four my nitie shift twice The agency let me down my name wasn't on The last I thought The agency won't do it again to me about my nitie shifts but it happened again and I Just had enough of the agency I wouldn't recommend this agency to anybody not reliable didn't communicate with me
Pros
No commucation
Cons
Not organised
Got laid off due to COVID19 in late March, and left in hard situation waiting to be furloughed, tried to call diffetent numbers to have firther info about the pay. They wont answer. Even they will, they wont speak with you in a respect manner and listen to you.many staff have furloughed by Other agencies such as cordant people and knected in same company. Unfortunately i worked for this one who are not interested to look after their staff until they need you. Please avoid them and work for an actual agency that invest in people instead of using them.
very fast and fun but also very competetive a lot of work was needed as there should be more people to help but it very good when it comes to payment because it is very fair.
I started working for this place after introduction and leaving my other job for this. I was promised the work was on going for 12 weeks atleast even though being a zero hour contract, i would of thought of atleast being there for a week or even a few. I turned upto my second shift to get sent home after 30mins with excuses of being emergency staff they blamed the agency whilst agency blamed the manager . My point is they said they would fix this i was of work for two weeks and they expected me to come in after. The main problem I encountered was lies an how am i or was i suppose to get home at 1am in the morning.
Terrible agency. Worked at Boots Burton on Trent and despite being told it was 12 hour shifts (4 days on,4 days off) they would text at 10pm saying my days off were cancelled. If you refuse to go in they give u a strike and 3 strikes then your out the door. Laid off straight after Christmas and they didn't even notify me, they made me travel a hour and a half to get there to be told.
got a job the said it's was 1.30 till 9.30 with £9.60 pay. got to induction at my job site rotating shifts min wage. what a waste of my time done 2 hour induction bare face lie
Cons
Not good place to work and they just push u to work and work hard and than one day u will receive phone call,job is ended from agency,wasting timing and better not to work there
I would recommend working here, lovely staff that look after you and make sure your happy, friendly environment to work in. If your wanting a job where your always laughing and happy to be there this ones for you!
I worked at AM2PM Manchester as a Apprentice Recruitment Administer for 10 months. During my time I enjoyed working with my fellow administrator but found the company habits and values weren’t to a high standard. Staff including in the office and working for warehouse company’s were averagely treated.
I sent my CV and they called me back next day. The registration process is quite long but they found me a job immediately. The agent was really helpful when I had any problems and the staff was friendly as well.
  1. Employee reviews