Ambition 24

Ambition 24: 18 Employee Reviews

OK to work

Ok to work therea typical day at work is okwhat you learned is okmanagement is okworkplace culture is okthe hardest part of the job is okthe most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Ok

Cons

Non

ProductiveFunFast paced

Wonderful place to work at. Fun and great working environment .Staff and management are friendly. Always place for growth.Training is great and staff are always willing to assist .

no ethics! treat people as slaves

do not consider if you are trying to grow as there are no growth opportunities managers have been here for years all senior management are white. long hours with no commission or bonuses, they do not care about employee wellbeing and pay everyone differently according to favorites. only consider if you have no other options and want to get into recruitment. Training is on the job, management are incompetent and will not go against senior management out of fear. The people are great and there is comradery within the team setting. no benefits to speak of. the actual work aspect is great and challenging if you are a peoples person you will do well.

Pros

entry level they will hire almost anybody

Cons

long hours, high staff turn over, no work/life balance, favoritism, unfair labor practices

We use gloves, aprons D germ hand

We use to work in old age homes and also a private patient.we used to start by 7:00 in the morning and we go back at home by 7:00 it was a nice work for me because I was born to be a nurse

Pros

I bring my own lunche

Cons

Not yet

Productive and fun work place

The system working OOH was good. The hours really worked for me as I was studying at the time. Also the salary was okay, it helped me cf over things I needed during the month. Getting home was an issue sometimes as I would have to work till 1 am in the morning cause we working OK a UK clock. Overall it was a good experience and I enjoyed working there

Pros

Eat at your desk

No structure. The company is runned like a Spaza Shop

The company does not care about its employees, you are exploited and drained until for ever. There are no benefits, no medical aid, no provident fund, and bonuses. The working hours are very long and you are not provided with transport if you don't have your own car. There's a lot of favorism going on, manages are getting rid of people every week. It is a very bad company to work for

Pros

No work during weekends

Cons

Exploitation

It was worth working at Ambition

They hire people with good track record and knowledgeable about their work. Must have good skills,well trained and must be responsible for their Acts and Ommissions. They must report on time when not to be on duty. Must feel free to report any negative challenges. Very Pro-active .an.supportive

Fun, energetic and productive work place

I found the culture and ethics at ambition 24 fall inline with that of mine. I enjoyed working with the friendly staff. The management was great and the company facilities are always clean and neat.

Productive fun workplace with nice energy

Ambition is a great company with solid management and a great vibe. You are expected to work hard and bring the results with each shift worked. the salaries are a little low, but management is very supportive and the client-base is great. There is no down-time during a shift which is nice because you can easily achieve your targets because the pace is high.

Pros

Great Management Team

Cons

Low pay

Stressful and lack of growth or job security

This company is target driven. But the lack of motivation from management and fellow peers is drain on your well being and performance in the workplace. There is no growth but when there is there is no financial compensation. People come and go there as they either leave their jobs or get let go (this happens on weekly basis).

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no increases in salary, job insecurity

Bad experience

Not a nice place to work, no benefits hours are bad and so is top management. Love to get rid of people, Poor hiring process , new people weekly , they open up a campaing and close it with no calid reason and place the employess in field they are not familiar with and pay the cosultants below the belt no benefits and they do medical recruitment

Pros

can be flexi at times

Cons

poor management

Flexible place of work

Ambition being an agency I was able to pick and choose the days that best suited me to work which gave me a great work, life balance. The flexiblty was what best suited me at the time, but the hours being shift hours doesn't suit me now being a mother to a 2 year old.

Pros

Paid holidays

Cons

Calling last minute for a shift

Productive Workplace

I gained a lot of skill working for Ambition 24 Hours. I work in a fast paced, productive work area. What I've learned in the past, almost 4 years, is to work with tight deadlines, design from a user's perspective, attention to detail and to liaise with external companies/ suppliers. The thing I enjoy most of my job is to get a good reaction from the end product.

Cons

Long Hours, no overtime

work

The office was fun and there was always someone to help you with your tasked. The basic salary was low but there was a uncap commution structure so there was a way to earn big Management support was always there Long hours

work life

Ambition 24 is an agency which gave me the opportunity to work anywhere they get contracts; and this helped me to become an adaptable individual. This enabled me to be able to experience a typical day work for a wide range of different care settings from working with clients with dementia, physical disabilities, autism , mental health illness from alcohol and drugs misuse etc. the most enjoyable part of working for an agency is that you are not on a fixed rota and you get to pick shifts that suit your lifestyle. However the financial downside is that no fixed hours means no fixed pay, therefore at times you need more hours, to cover a sudden expense etc, you are not always guaranteed to get a shift straight away.

Pros

flexible work pattern

Cons

no fixed hours

Productive and Well established company

Assisting in day to day HR, learnt how to work independently. Worked very closely with management re; employee relations. I enjoyed coming up with strategies on how to improve our HR Department.

No motivation really.

- Not always busy. - I've learned how important data information is. - Management not so good. - My co-workers are the best to work with. We do have ups and downs, but we work well as a team. - The harders part of the job is getting candidates to submit their required documents. - The most enjoyable part of the job, is when we as a team have team building.

No comment

The working conditions were so so, the MD owner was a tough lady but straight to the point, she was a good person to work for, however I cannot say the same for other people in management positions.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambition 24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Ambition 24 with

• Ambition 24
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?