Ambition Community Healthcare
View all Ambition Community Healthcare reviews

Ambition Community Healthcare

Ambition Community Healthcare Employee Review

Forward thinking, innovative and inclusive

Very friendly office team who are very knowledgeable in their fields. The Nurses deliver exceptional training to our Support workers and our care coordinators ensure our Support workers are well looked after, listened too and appreciated for the outstanding jobs they do out in the community.

Pros

Open door office policy, Support worker of the month awards

Cons

Sometimes the office staff have to stay after hours to ensure any cancelled shifts are covered, but that shows their dedication to the role

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fast paced and friendly organisation

Having worked at Ambition Community Healthcare for 18 months I've been really pleased with the way the company integrates its staff. I have been made to feel very welcome by the rest of the team. My role has been varied, fast-paced and has allowed me to bring my own ideas to the table. The company are flexible and considerate to your life outside of work. Opportunities for further career development are available as well as the ability to work towards fully-funded qualifications. I would recommend Ambition Community Healthcare as a great place to work.

They are very supportive of your needs and helpful in every way possible

I love working for Ambition they have helped me in evey way possible. Always making sure I’m okay. They keep up with my training and policies which is a must in this industry. I would recommend this company they are very good

Pros

Pick your days

Cons

Head office isn’t close by

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambition Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Ambition Community Healthcare with

Ambition Community Healthcare Reviews by Job Title

Ambition Community Healthcare reviews by location

• Ambition Community Healthcare
  • Forward thinking, innovative and inclusive