AmcoGiffen Employee Review

AmcoGiffen

Great company to work for. Good management culture. I can highly recommend them to anyone looking to work in the railway industry. I would work with them again

Cons

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and informative company

A company I spent 7 years with where i learnt a vast amount of knowledge and was involved some very high profile projects working under very tight deadlines.

Poor Culture

As far as defining the work culture, I would state that it is very negative and the current line is 'we have worked like that for years so we wont change'. Job security is nil as I found and many others that you can be out of the door with excuses for poor performance if someone takes a dislike to you. My warning would be don't be fooled for the company's Vision and Values which it portrays on the website, these are quite clearly just words and not the true culture of the company.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hours, bullying and negative culture

Great Place to work, good work balance

enjoyed time working with Amco Giffen, in all good management with regular reviews and feedback.Perfect company for work life balance and good with employer welfare.

Pros

Good Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmcoGiffen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement