Amegreen Complex Homecare Ltd logo
Amegreen Complex Homecare Ltd

Amegreen Complex Homecare Ltd Employee Reviews

The hours are really long, 12-14 hours, the shifts are quite relaxed though, plenty of time to give personalised care. Training beforehand is ok but most learning is done on the job. Regular reviews from managers.

Avoid at all costs like covid 19

Management are very deceptive in what they say but what the actual actions taken are completely different. If you are one that challenges something and would like to speak your mind then be ready for a long and stressful working environment. DO NOT join this company, if this review even saves one person from applying then I am glad I have helped in one way shape or form.

Pros

Cons

Management, even a trained university student can accomplish more

avoid

AVOID Worst place to work. Pays never right. You would be working with someone who is on a different amount to you Communication is horrendous . They never call you back. Nor answer your emails or texts. They tell you one thing but then deny saying it. They take you on for a contract then change it and drop your pay. You are sent to work up to an hours travel each way. If you don’t go they refuse to pay you. . The office staff are rude. The clients are left without care constantly. STAY CLEAR

Stressfull

Company really is not great.get put into a package where your really not suited to the client you ask to move its a massive problem. The management are awful! You can't talk to them they treat you like dirt Belittle you and talk down to you. I would never ever go back! The money is insulting to how many years you've done care you have nvqs but still the pay is rubbish. Stay clear!

Not good experience

Was not made to feel welcome or to fit in. The environment was stressful. Felt that tactical bullying took place and was not made to feel supported. Will not like to be in such an environment again.

Great company to work for

Working for Amegreen for the last 2 years as client assistant. Office staff always very professional. Company in exponential growth and still able to look after their staff (Christmas party for staff kids, cards, etc), regular supervision. Great training and opportunities to progress.

I get on with the client

I work well with the client and l have an excellent manager, however, some of the office staff are very very rude, no professionalism at all and its all personal instead of professional. If they dont like you because you have challenged them about things, they will make your life a misery

Pros

Continuity with the same client

Cons

some of the office staff are unprofessional

An excellent start

I have been working for the company for a month now. I have had a great start and was provided with an excellent in-depth induction on my first 3 days. An induction takes place every week to ensure that all staff are provided with the same training opportunities to ensure that they are confident and trained within their role. I was provided with the opportunity to shadow various staff members in the office to provide me with information about all departments, not just the department that I was to be based in. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help.

Great place to work!

Amegreen is a great company to work for. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and everyone is so lovely and friendly! The benefits and rewards of this company is great and would highly recommend joining Amegreen.

Amazing Environment- Like a Family

I was made to feel extremely welcome and part of the team. They help with self development such as funded courses to attend. I always feel valued and listened to.

Supportive

I have been here for over 2 years & Amegreen have been very supportive throughout my time - always go above & beyond to support me & i feel a valued member at Amegreen.

I have only recently stated at Amegreen but it seems there is no typical day as each day can be different to the last, all enjoyable as the day before. I have learned a lot from my fellow workers as well as the clients we care for. The management are great, very supportive of progression and easy to approach when there is an issue. Overall a good place to work!

Pros

Good training and supportive of progression

Cons

Potential long hours

A truly caring care company

I've worked for Amegreen for 4 years. I've got 10 years care experience and have worked for a lot of care companies. I can honestly say that Amegreen is the best company I have worked for. The training was great and the trainer was really friendly. The office has grown but there are always familiar faces when I pop in. The clients are great and I know if I need my manager, I just have to pick up the phone. Couldn't recommend enough

A great company to work for.

It can be a tough job, it has its challenges but the people I work with are brilliant. It's a fun environment and we are given the support we need in order to fulfil our duties. I've had the opportunity to develop and grow that I may have not got anywhere else. The senior's managers really care about both the staff and our clients, at the end of the day whatever role we are doing we all want the same thing. To deliver a good quality service to our clients ensuring their independence and dignity. Would recommend to all.

Fun place to work with life changing focus

I really enjoy working here and enjoy interviewing and sourcing talent to support the important work required with complex care. We offer a great opportunity for care staff to really contribute to the quality of someone's life whilst enhancing their wellbeing as well. Extremely important work and very rewarding.

Growing company with a friendly culture and career opportunities

Homecare companies come in all shapes and sizes. This is a one branch business with a growing number of complex care clients. It's big enough to deliver career opportunities, but not so big that you would get lost in. They offer good training. The management is accessible. Culture is friendly. The work is as hard as any care business. They don't always get it right but do try to listen to their employees and fix things that don't work. Their reputation for care is good. The MD is a nurse herself and knows her stuff when it comes to delivering the service.

Great team of hard working individuals. Very welcoming.

My first interaction through to being offered the interim role was a smooth transition. I even managed to secure an extension to my interim contract and have been able to work with a group of talented individuals that provide an exceptional service to more vulnerable adults and children. A humbling experience to work in such a care focused business.

Fantastic, growing company with a real family feel

Amegreen Complex Homecare is a brilliant place to work. Everyone is striving to make a real difference in people's lives and to do their job at the highest possible standard at all times. The company is constantly growing and I'm really excited to be a part of wherever we go next.

interesting and varied work with chance to learn new skills

during my time at amergreen, I learned a lot about myself and other people. I found the job very rewarding and learned a lot of new skills, Management and staff were very supportive at work and personal, teamwork played an important part in my role as a support worker. there was always the opportunity to try different roles and work within different setting which I found very interesting, and always had upto date training, also given the chance for further training in different fields of homecare One of the most things I enjoyed was building a trusting relationship with my clients and their family ..

A company I would recommend to anyone!

Having worked for the company for four and a half years, i can honestly say this is a really good company to work for. Friendly staff and a good working atmosphere make each day coming to work enjoyable and not a chore. Management are always working to support and get the best out of a growing team. Would recommend to anyone looking for a care/nurse or admin based role.

A great place to work!

I love my role - I really feel I am making a difference. I am supported and given opportunities to progress, the office has a great atmosphere and there is cake nearly every day!

Pros

Great team spirit

Cons

None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amegreen Complex Homecare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement