AMICULUM

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great work culture and true work/life balance

One of the few companies I've worked for who actually pratice what they preach. The collaborative work culture was clear from my first day, that everyone from the HR team, to the co-founders, to the agency leads and beyond are all very welcoming and friendly. I have a work/life balance I haven't had before in previous roles and I feel like my voice is really heard.

Pros

Great pension contributions and very friendly work culture

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

A breath of fresh air in Med Comms

Since moving from a previous agency where I was undervalued and overworked, joining AMICULUM has reignited my enthusiasm for medical writing. The team are incredibly welcoming and the work is diverse and stimulating. Personally, I have also been afforded significant responsibility on the account team early on, proving how much the management team trust and listen to their employees.The company actively encourage employees to work their contracted hours (where possible), which is rare in this industry, and the salary is competitive. Overall, I'd recommend AMICULUM and its associated agencies to anyone considering a move.

Pros

Collaborative culture, flexibility to tailor career progression, friendly team, supportive work environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits

Cons

The convention of no job titles i.e. 'junior' or 'senior' may not appeal to everyone, although progression is actively encouraged and salaries are aligned with experience

Well-run agency, supportive and collaborative work environment

AMICULUM is a very well-run business led by people who deeply understand and care about healthcare communications and make good decisions that enable employees to thrive. The culture is highly collaborative and supportive. The quality of the work is consistently high, with strong expertise in digital, learning, virtual events, creative etc for all teams to draw on. There are great opportunities and resources for career development, and the job title free environment provides flexibility to follow the path that suits you best. On top of that everyone I've interacted with in my years at AMICULUM is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Well run. High quality work. Supportive environment.

Cons

Job title free environment doesn't suit everybody

Wonderful place to work!

The company culture is wonderful and refreshing at AMICULUM. Colleagues around you are always willing to support and genuinely care about your progression and success.My manager actively looks for new ways I can develop, getting involved in exciting new projects that can help build my skillset.I'd definitely recommend AMICULUM!

Pros

Caring team, career progression, company culture

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Official response from AMICULUM

11 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it!

I have only been here a short time however, so far, my experience has been brilliant! There is a great work/ life balance, and everyone across the organization is friendly and supportive.

Pros

Great flexibility, friendly team, good work/life balance

Cons

Can't think of any so far

A collaborative environment

I love working here, I learn so much from other people in my day to day interactions.They have a brilliant training platform as well which has some great courses and social learning incorporated.

Official response from AMICULUM

11 February 2022
Great to hear this feedback about Curriculum – thanks for posting.

Fantastic place to work

A friendly, collaborative culture with great work life balance. Genuinely lovely colleagues who are supportive and always happy to help. Cannot recommend working at AMICULUM highly enough

Good agency

AMICULUM comprises eight distinct agency businesses, each led by an experienced management team whose members are all actively involved in the delivery of services to clients. Every agency has a distinctive character and area of expertise, but share a single heritage and vision: “To create a business environment in which talented individuals can deliver great work in collaboration with their colleagues and clients”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMICULUM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • AMICULUM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?