Anabas logo
Anabas

Anabas

Anabas Employee Review

Ok workplace

its just a ok place to work , sometimes its good sometimes its not, depending on how management feel that day, the staff in the office are OK but sometimes not

Cons

management

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Friendly and welcoming workplace environment

My typical day at work would involve getting to the work place on time and first logging into the system to register attendance. I would then meet my manager who usually checked on every employee and how they are be it physical or mental health.
Same role

Very Happy Team work and great team work,Enjoyed working in Orpington,but not in Tonbridge Wells where no team work and no stantards being kept.

When i first started with Anabas we had stock that was needed to carry out the work and was a very good friendly team.But then after 9 months we got a new regional Manager and we was not getting any stock ie: bin liners,Cleaning stock,mops,hoover bags etc.And standards were being dropped.

Pros

friendly team and good working team.

Cons

not enough cleaning products.

Great Company to Work For.

I worked for Anabas for just under 2 years after being Tupeed over. I really enjoyed my time working for Anabas, staff on all levels were great, from cleaner to management right up to CEO. A company that I found supportive and did not treat you like a number. You were a person and they considered you an important part of the company. And showed great concern about your work life balance and mental health.Sadly, due to COVID19 and the client having to down size, I was made redundant. However, if the opportunity arrived, I would like to work for them again.

Pros

Great team, Care for they employees. Helpful and supportive.

Cons

None.
  • Anabas