Anabas Employee Reviews in MaidenheadReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked for Anabas for just under 2 years after being Tupeed over. I really enjoyed my time working for Anabas, staff on all levels were great, from cleaner to management right up to CEO. A company that I found supportive and did not treat you like a number. You were a person and they considered you an important part of the company. And showed great concern about your work life balance and mental health.Sadly, due to COVID19 and the client having to down size, I was made redundant. However, if the opportunity arrived, I would like to work for them again.
Great team, Care for they employees. Helpful and supportive.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Anabas?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anabas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Anabas
- How should you prepare for an interview at Anabas?3 people answered
- What is Anabas sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Anabas about how to improve it?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Anabas?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Anabas? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Anabas?One person answered