Anabas Employee Reviews for Cleaner in TonbridgeReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Very Happy Team work and great team work,Enjoyed working in Orpington,but not in Tonbridge Wells where no team work and no stantards being kept.
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
When i first started with Anabas we had stock that was needed to carry out the work and was a very good friendly team.But then after 9 months we got a new regional Manager and we was not getting any stock ie: bin liners,Cleaning stock,mops,hoover bags etc.And standards were being dropped.
friendly team and good working team.
not enough cleaning products.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anabas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Anabas
- How should you prepare for an interview at Anabas?3 people answered
- What is Anabas sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Anabas about how to improve it?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Anabas?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Anabas? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Anabas?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Anabas? How many days do you get per year?