Andrews Property Group

Andrews Property Group Pay & benefits reviews

All positive experiences with Andrews. Nothing bad to say, went through a huge restructuring last year but already seeing the benefits of this as a business. Supportive and understanding managers who want you to succeed.
This company doesn’t offer a very good work life balance, long hours and low salaries. There’s a massive staff turn around which causes a stressful environment and recently there has been a redundancy period going on which has resulted in you believing that your job wasn’t secure.
Huge staff shortages across the entire company. Poor salary, with unreasonably high work loads. Great training package for new starters but they have no idea how to treat staff well & feel appreciated so low staff retention. Very old fashioned management styles, don’t move with the times. They do great work for charity fundraising etc but have little compassion for their staff. All profits go to senior management & directors only. Entry level staff are poorly rewarded for all their hard work & don’t even receive a free drink at Christmas for all their efforts .... not particularly impressive, as owned by a Christian charity!
Ethical, good company, great training. Could spend more on offices and recently cut commission. Worked here part time and don't think I could earn much more for the hours I worked
First thing in the morning we use to host a morning meeting on our weekend how many viewing who showed up who never what we will plan to do moving forward with our day my manager would give us duties to do in the day and check they have been done about lunch time. my co workers was good the hardest bit of the job was the long day and never saw family I liked getting out of the shop and showing clients round the property's and telling them what was the benefits
Pros
getting out shop to view houses
Cons