Andron Facilities Management

Andron Facilities Management Employee Reviews

United Kingdom101 reviews

cleaningsitewagecleanshiftmanagerbadstaff

Can be very productive

Work for 8 year now had its up and down like all work place can all staff and on site are good management on site are good they make sure that you are out through all relevant training and safety stander are met

Pros

Good work life balance management is felxinbel

Cons

Pay could be a bit better .

Terrible management.

Managers frequently told to stop using staff on the grounds that a client didn't like them, not for any justifiable reason.Don't follow correct procedures when dismissing staff or ending a contract.Managers often do things to make others look bad in favour of saving their own skin and even deliberately sabotage other managers/staff.Continuously told that "they are here to support" etc but then offer no help or guidance.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long hours, walk on egg shells culture.

Insights into Andron Facilities Management

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Poor company

POOR pay and they want you work more than your contracted hours with no extra pay.no feed back apart your 6 monthly review no other reviews took place

Cleaning opertive

When I worked at the company. I was going through a bad time. The management and my supervisor went out there way to support me in many different ways.there understanding was brilliant. I can't praise them enough. For what they have done for me.

Pros

Discounts

Not a bad job

Not too bad but no double time for bank holidays and fair bit of admin for a security job every second u are there must be accounted for plus you are asked to do jobs that aren’t your because company are too stingy to hire enough support staff

Hard work

The job is hard work and fast paced but ultimatly rewarding. Enjoy the work i do and the hours i work, i would reccomend working for this company to anyone

Pros

Good hours

Relaxed atmosphere

Decent job except for the wages and also hard to get any answers for work related queries from area manager.Also having to cover sickness and holidays alot of the time.Overall it was a ok experience

Pros

Good work/life balance

Cons

Poor wages

Underpaid and they expect you to do their job for them

Pay is way below a living standard. They are incapable of hiring anyone so they expect you to do it for them and they expect you to do the additional work of the missing worker in the meantime (at no additional pay). Won't bring replacement equipment when asked for (3 seperate managers all told me I'd have them by next week and then 2 years later I still didn't have them)

Cons

Low pay. Disrespectful managers.

Terrible

This Is by far the worst company I have ever worked for… they have a baboon managing the team who bully’s and preys on the employees who will take it, no people skills or skills at all for that matter.The HR team just as bad, reports of verbal abuse of colleagues and the best they can say is… it’s being looked into, only to find the management spoke with this person, then carry’s on the same way, further complaints… NOTHING… There has been a turnover of staff I’ve never seen anywhere else, for a site which needs 8 people it’s must have had at least 30 in and out within 6 month all down to being mistreated and mismanaged…

Pros

Cons

All of it!

Great company to work for

Excellent company to work for lots of holidays,decent wages,friendly staff.easy to apply on Indeed easy time to suit interview, everything about the role explained.

Easy job, not so easy management.

Lovely colleagues and easy job. Management can be incompetent and take weeks to sort out any issues. The rota changes everyday and it's your own fault if you don't keep up with those changes. Multiple times I have shown up at work only to learn it was my day off, or not arrived and received a phone call from an unhappy manager.

Depends on site

Has too many management as the saying go’s too many chiefs not enough Indians. Now it’s a case of too many Indians & not enough chiefs. Plus will get you to work night & day if they could

Awful Experience

If you like to be told lazy employees are part of the furniture when you ask management about their job role then this will be right up your street i have had lots of jobs over the years and never worked with anyone as lazy as the person i worked with here. You’ve been warned

Pros

Cons

Silly hours, extremely lazy employee

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!

The worst company I've ever worked for. The management from site upwards bully staff and treat the staff horrible and will go to any means to manage you out. Myself and other members of staff who where long serving where pressured and bullied to the point that we have left. The management don't care about the staff and will cover for each other no matter how serious the matter is. If your face fits and willing to turn a blind eye to serious stuff you will be fine and is the company for you. Don't expect any support from your managers there too busy trying to find other ways to line there own pockets.

Pros

days off

Cons

everything about the company

Nice place to work

Nice place to work. As with all these places some staff are great while others are just a pain to work with. The management are fine, don't hassle you just let you get on with your job.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

None really

freindly atmosphere and staff

enjoyed working at Andron FM, had to leave as i was part time and needed full time. would recommend working for Andron. as long as you do what is asked of you then its a relaxed and friendly company to be employed by.

Pros

Meet different people every day

Cons

can be cold in winter weather

Terrible works place and awful management

Terrible place of work. Management don't have a clue they promise everything and give you nothing. Worked there for 12 months and never had a correct wage and they blamed it on everything but themselves. Would change your shifts on less than an hours notice. Would also expect the security team to start cleaning aswell. Definitely worst company I've ever worked for don't think people have a life and stress you out to not want to work there. If you ask any employee of there's 90 percent will say look for something else

Pros

Met some great employees

Cons

Terrible organisation Wages always wrong and site rates was always less Managers are horrible

Wouldnt work for these again

Didnt think much of my experience working with andron, some strange decisions and managers not easy to talk to , but might be different on other sites depending on who the manager's are

Pros

Cons

Pay

Andron

Not the best company or culture.Management poor, supervisor not great.Would not recommend any one to work there.However in this day and age baggers can't be choosers.

Pros

School holidays

Cons

People

Rubbish rubbish rubbish

Rubbish people snakes who are not good to work with or learn from i seen a kod get slapped of a guard and others bullied also colleagues didnt help each.

Great to work for

Management staff are friendly and helpful . Its different every so it doesn't feel repetitive work. New challenges each day keeps the mind occupied. Hardest part of the job is dealing with drunks and drug users. In general Andron are a good company to work for , one of the best I have worked with in a long time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andron Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement