Andron Facilities Management logo
Andron Facilities Management

Andron Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Interesting work in pleasant surroundings

I worked for Andron FM for 5 years and I always felt supported and listened to. I worked with a good, knowledgeable team of people and learnt alot in my role. The work was varied and interesting and I had a very supportive line manager.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Cast aside like an old shoe

Bad management

Management at all levels at Andron FM need to be retrained. Management should deal with problems in a professional manner, the way it states In their employee handbook. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

Pros

holidays

Great company

Flexible working hours with good shifts. Andron afforded me the opportunity to advance in my cleaning skills more efficiently.Great company, treats staffs fairly, very accommodating staffs, offers a reasonable pay and no work overload.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Nice place to work

I really enjoyed my time working for Andron FM. I had lots of training and support from the management team. Would definitely recommend working with them!

Really bad experience

I never got paid for the work I did, kept saying I must have photo I'd or no money, they literally broke the law, useless company. Very rude management, not helpful at all. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!

Cons

Fun place to work, great management

Good management, can be hard work at times but it is rewarding and your work is always appreciated by the clients and management of andron. Management always there to help with any problems you have on site. Sites are always well stocked with the cleaning products you need.

Pros

Left to get on with your work

Cons

Shift times can vary from week to week

Avoid

Bad management if you have a problem don't bother , management cover things up or don't know how to deal with problems, okay if your face fits and you don't make a complaint ,overall bad management up and down the company

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Starting in the first place

Worst company ever

Managers will lie to get rid of you no matter what. And when their lies get found out. They lie some more. HR well as useful as a chocolate fire guard. The managers treat you like dirt but cry if you stand up for yourself.

Pros

Wages

Cons

Managers constantly lying

Very Friendly and Helpful from start to finesh,I had a great time working for them and I would come back anytime

I was placed in a building to clean very close to my home,within 5 mins,,A typical shift was 3 hours of cleaning within this building to a high standered,Their was always plenty cleaning products and cloths available.My area Manager was at the end of the phone whenever I needed her and she was always very proffesional and friendly .I did ongoing learning from a folder that was left for me to learn about COSH ect. This job wasnt hard at all and the online portal kept me informed of updates going on within Andron.

Pros

Trusted to get on and do the job unsupervised.

Cons

none.

4 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Andron FM, your comments are much appreciated and we wish you all the best in the future.

Good Employer

Supportive Managers and good systems and processes. Family company feel and great values. Managers cared and were easy to contact via phone or email.

Pros

Caring company

4 September 2020

Jobs at Andron Facilities Management

See more jobs

relaxed and friendly

general day times were very flexible. always had materials to complete your daily tasks.nice and friendly office staff to work with and always helpful never had any problems with wages. would work for andron again if the opportunity was there. many thanks c cushen

14 July 2020

a total joke

Have to off hit rock bottom to work here . Most don’t have a brain cell between them and that’s just management ! Supervisors they think they own the place ! One of the most depressing places I’ve ever worked Everyone is clueless.no emails or cv views staff turn over is huge so thats a warning .and no i dont want to call your hr department all useless

Pros

leaving

Cons

getting the job

Cleaning

Cleaning shopping centre was brilliant company to work for Cleaning mall to our highest standards it was easy job keeping floors clean bins emptied regularly , regular toilet checks

30 June 2020

Excellent reviews by the managers and company.salary Benefit Review by the others workers, excellent recommendation the work in this company was good,

Awful management

Management lies over contracted hours. They kept dangling a carrot about a better contracted hours that never materialised when the time came. Slimey management who replied "I didn't promise though" when questioned about these contracts. Was spied upon during my shift using CCTV system. Complained job wasn't being done even though it was perfect.

30 April 2020
We’re sorry about the experience you have had with Andron FM, we strive to be a valued employer and we regret that we didn’t live up to those expectations here. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us on 01224 723233 and ask to speak with our HR team. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback directly so that we can improve what we do.

Amazing company to work

Andron is such a great company to work for. I have only been here a short period but they have made me feel so welcome and part of a family. I am impressed with andons professional approach and the commitment they have to there employees is beyond this world. My manager is so supportive and gives such clear direction. I am so proud to work for this company they are fantastic. Well done

30 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Andron FM, your comments are much appreciated.

Job/staff

Worse company i hvae ever worked for they lie and accuse you of not doing your job even though you have and when they want someone else in they just finish you.Went on holiday and came back to no job

28 January 2020

Its not bad a job

Cleanliness and punctuality will give you more comfortablelity. Relationships with most of the people enables you to work well. You need to fast and strong enough to keep up the task given.

21 January 2020

Brill

I would recomend to all friends and family i worked there for a while with my mum its brillant all management are lovely and friendly. One of my best jobs yet.

27 November 2019

Andron

Andron is the best company to work with and I like to work with them salary, hours,days, uniform manager supervisors are good when you're trying to book your holiday with them everything is alright

27 November 2019

Good shift patterns, terrible security and no benefits. Terrible management.

A typical shift would be 6 or 8 hours finishing at 1430 after a 6am start which is possibly difficult for some, but was fine for me. Andron were sub contracted under Technip FMC for cleaning and general labouring duties. Management was poor although my manager was generally OK and fair albeit sometimes disorganised and often abrupt, whilst being incorrect or wrong frequently. Fellow team members were friendly but with the exception of backstabbing at times and a likelyhood to 'stick you in'. No career prospects and no sense of progression. All in all a stop gap and I'll not miss Andron no more than they'll miss me. Boring overall also.

14 November 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andron Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement