Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

Nice place to work for students

20 January 2020
A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.
3.0Job security/advancement
12 December 2019
Same role
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Birmingham
I enjoy working with annicare, life work balance, flexible hours etc I recommend this agency to anyone who's looking to make an extra income you have come to the right place.
31 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Support worker (Current Employee) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I’m new to Annicare but have found them very good, always shifts available. Work life balance is brilliant and some really nice places I’ve been. Would highly recommend Annicare
26 February 2021
Same location
Mental Health Care Worker (Current Employee) - Lincoln
Annicare was the first Healthcare team I worked with, I originally went to work for them In recruitment but I wasn’t getting the job satisfaction and I really just wanted to help people, I was offered to be trained and certified in healthcare at the start of the COVID crisis when we were In High demand and I haven’t regretted one day of it, I admit it had its challenges but it was a very self satisfactory job knowing you were helping g people that couldn’t help themselves.
  1. Nice place to work for students