Annicare

Annicare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Insights into Annicare

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Nice place to work for students

A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.

Awful and unfair

When I started working for Annicare I was handed at least 4 shifts a week. This quickly turned to me begging for at least a 5 hour shift. Staff in the “office” do not care about the staff actually delivering the care/support. DO NOT WORK HERE UNLESS YOU ARE PARTIAL TO DEPRESSION LOL

Pros

They got to meet someone awesome

Cons

They lost someone awesome

Highly recommended

I enjoy working with annicare, life work balance, flexible hours etc I recommend this agency to anyone who's looking to make an extra income you have come to the right place.

Great to work for

I’m new to Annicare but have found them very good, always shifts available. Work life balance is brilliant and some really nice places I’ve been. Would highly recommend Annicare

Actually a great place to work.

I was unemployed and pretty hopeless before I came across Annicare, I feel valued and useful. The staff in the office work so hard to keep you up to date and they will try and match you to the most fitting place. Flexible hours, great pay ,wonderful staff and rewarding work. What more could you ask for?

Pros

Flexible hours, great pay, great staff

Work for a company that cares and supports you!

I have been with Annicare for over 5 months now, they are very supportive. Its nice to work for a company that care. They are very flexible and some weeks I will work more than others due to childcare commitments. They put on training every month that we all can attend, its nice as I get to meet other care staff. Next month I am attending Basic life support and Managing Violence and Aggression, this opens me up to a lot more shifts. I work with the elderly, palliative care and mental health. I am also starting to work on homecare packages and I am really enjoying that. Any training that I need for these areas they will provide. They are all very friendly in head office and will always be there for a chat or any advice needed.

Pros

lots of hours

Love this company

Flexible working and superb office staff that look after you, I never knew that I could work when I want where I want. Always get a quick response from the office if I need help.

Pros

Flexibility

– 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Great agency

Offers flexibility - we are able to say what days we want to work and most of the time I am booked up. The training cost is taken after you have worked your first month so this is not an advance payment and is great value for a years worth of online and face to face training which is offered at least once a month. I love the flexibility and the variety of work I get. I have been with them over 19 months now.

Pros

Variety of work

Cons

Cancellations

– 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Great team

Ive just started working for them and have found them brilliant and training great. I feel very supported in my role. There is a good choice and shifts at different services to suit me. Im a happy chap.

Pros

Choice of shifts

Cons

Long shifts

– 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you have enjoyed the training we provide. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Annicare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Annicare with

Annicare Reviews by Location

• Annicare
  • Support Worker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?