Anns Nursing Care

Anns Nursing Care Employee Reviews

I worked in anc for 16 months and then left to join a supported living facility I was placed in via ANC. I was offered block booking there and stayed for there for 12 months!! Good training and support from managers.
Terrible company to work for. No local work travelling miles from home for the client to say I was only needed a half day instead of long day. The clients are more important that their staff. Reported safe guarding issues about one home and nothing was even done. Was very glad to leave their employment.
A fantastic environment to work in with a dynamic and driven team. Management are supportive and motivational, creating a positive workplace and friendly atmosphere. Each staff member contributes with their own qualities that result in a very productive team Really enjoy arriving to work every morning, I couldn't recommend Ann's enough.
There is a great level of team work in the office. All staff work as part of a team in order to assist nursing facilities with temporary staff. All office staff have a great relationship with employees and clients.
There is a great work ethic and culture within the office. Management are involved, supportive and promote work life balance. Relaxed and fun environment to work in - with everyone working to the one goal.
Good team within the care team. Enjoyed management of staff and visiting new clients to determine care needs depending on complexity of conditions within schemes
  1. Employee reviews